Part 6.5 - The fight with All Might

This side chapter in the fight with All Might, the original chapter was originally 1000 + words so I shortened it down. So this chapter is going to be the whole fight between Izuku and All Might.
______________________________________

The two stood opposite ends of the field. Izuku staring at am with Hatred and fury burning in his eyes. The fight started by Izuku activating full Cowling which shocked AM.

'I thought I took back OFA fully from him but I guess I can't worry about that now.' AM thought while blocking Izuku's attack.

The fight raged on with Izuku on the offensive and AM on the defensive. Izuku backed up catching his breath and feeling his eyes change color slowly. AM took this opportunity and punched Izuku through a building. Izuku felt himself losing conscious, he then jolted awake and ran full speed with FC surrounding him. He then felt Haze take over as his eyes changed to black with green eyes. Haze pinched AM with everything but he stood there unburdened. am watched the mask forming over Izuku's face and his eyes being black and green. Izuku took back control as he was being punched by AM again.

Class 1-A watched the fight on the monitors with fear as they all had flashbacks to that night at the summer camp.

Izuku charged up a cero in his hands and ran at AM, he then released the cero  point blank at AM. AM was sent flying by the blast, AM hit the ground with a giant thud surrounded by dust. He noticed his suit being destroyed as his wound was open for everyone to see. He wrapped his cape around his stomach as the dust began to clear. He then watched Izuku transform into a giant wolf.

Class 1-A stood there unable to move as they felt the pressure over them preventing them to do anything.

AM was barely able to stand as he felt the pressure rush over him. He began to remove the restraints on his arms and legs deciding to fight with his full power. As the restraints hit the ground he ran over to Izuku 30x times faster than normal and punch him right in the face forcing him up into the air. The wolf went flying as pain went throughout its body. The wolf then stood there floating above AM staring at him growling in anger before charging a Gran Rey Cero  aimed at AM.

The wolf then fired, it broke the sound barrier, obliterating everything in the surrounding area. It had hit AM and the area surrounding him causing the ground to crack under its weight. All AM felt as it hit him was a plane being thrown at him. As the smoke cleared, AM was unconscious on the ground, bleeding in his muscle form which surprised everyone in class 1-A.

Bakugo then ran out of the building to find and fight Izuku. Bakugo had found him still in his wolf form approaching the school. Bakugo looked into the beast eyes and felt fear. Bakugo felt like puking right there on the spot but held it in. As he slowly moved closer, the wolf fell to the ground and started cracking  revealing a standing Izuku with the mask still on his face.

Izuku stood there for a good minute before he fell to the ground unconscious. As he fell the mask faded away in nothingness.
______________________________________

This is the full fight, I thank you for reading this side chapter.

The Christmas chapter will be coming out later as I am still writing it. The Christmas chapter will have no relevance to the story whatsoever, it going to be set earlier in Izuku's life.

~Raorik