Chapter 15: The Sports Festival Part 3

Izuku stared at the crying All Might, bewildered by his action. Izuku walked over to AM before crouching down right in front of his idol.

"It's bad to keep secrets forever, when are you gonna tell the class about what you took from me, or you going to keep hurting them." Izuku whispered into AM ear.

Izuku then grabbed AM and threw him across the field. AM got up, ready to fight Izuku with everything. AM ran at Izuku preparing A Texas Smash, but saw Izuku grinning

"How long do you have left again, it's seems like you've forgotten." Izuku stated.

AM punched Izuku, full power not hearing Izuku at all. He jumped back as the smoke cleared to Izuku who had vanished.

"Above you, hero!" Izuku shouted launching a cero at AM.

All Might barely dodged the blast when he felt a fist hit his weak spot. He looked down to see Izuku had punched his weak spot.

"Why, young Midoriya, why are you doing this?" AM asked feeling weak

"I wonder that myself, but it all comes down to one thing, a game of truths and lies." Midoriya replied as he began to jump away.

AM began to spew out blood from his mouth signifying he nearly at his time limit. He looks over to Class 3-A sincerely before steam covered his body.

As the steam cleared, AM was replaced by a much skinnier man. This was All Might true form, Izuku began to laugh, he saw the classes faces as they stared at AM.

"This is All Might, he was severely injured by a villain by the name of One for All." Izuku shouted excitedly

Out the realms of reality
"He has gone insane, we need to fix this before its too late, this can destroy the fabric of reality." ??? Said

"We cannot interfere in this, if we interfere, everything will be destroyed." ??? replied

"There is only one thing left to do, we have to press the reset button." ??? Said over a button that held the word reset over it.

"We don't know how far this will send us back, but it is the only way to fix this mess we created." ??? Replied as he looked over to the button.

The two figures pressed the button as they felt light overcome them.

Back to reality
As Izuku walked over to AM in puny form, he was overtaken by a white light, everything was engulfed in this light. Izuku felt happy, just happy, as he closed his eyes he said "Thank you, whoever you are."

The Summer Camp
Izuku immediately shot out if bed with a massive migraine. It was like a train ramming into him. As Izuku thought this, he was hit with a wave of Deja vu.

'What the hell was that about, and why does this feel familiar.' Izuku thought while walking into the kitchen to make everyone breakfast.

"Good Morning Deku *yawn*" Ochaco said half asleep

"Morning sleepy head." Izuku replied giggling to himself.

After an hour, everyone had finished breakfast, Izuku was about to go train with Tiger until he collapsed in the door way with a sudden fever. Ochaco, Iida and Todoroki ran over to help him when Todoroki felt Izuku's forehead, it was blazing hot. Todoroki rushed Izuku to the nurse's section of the summer camp where Mandalay passed by them noticing Izuku's fever continuing to worsen as time passes.
Mandalay told Todoroki to follow her to the nurse's office. Manadaly told Todoroki to put Izuku on the bed and to let him rest for the day.

Izuku has a fever, everyone is worried for him except Bakugo. But what Izuku was thinking confused him.

Why does everything feel familiar, I've never been here before, but I can tell what's going to happen.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading this chapter, hope you enjoyed it.

Sorry for the cliche 'Reset' troupe, but I was willing to do it, for the story, the juicy story.

This has been your author Raorik
~Raorik