Chapter 4.) A Plan

~1 hour time skip~

Tord's P.O.V

After tom's little stunt tord had to go to the infirmary to get the bullet, that tom put in him, out, so it wouldn't cause infection or worse. Lead poisoning. Watching as the nurse hesitantly removed the bullet he glared at the spot were tom was being treated as well, stupid jehovah, thinking he could tear off the head set. Stupid tom for thinking he could escape the red army, and him. The ruthless red leader. Classic stupid tom. He was still upset that tom had managed to get edd free, that was a big mistake on his part. But edd, saying he'd come back for tom, that was like an invitation. One he would except. If edd wanted a fight, than he'd get one. But for now, he just had to get thomas to listen to him. Like and obedient pet. But first he had to find out how to brake the brunettes spirit, brake it into millions of tiny pieces, so there was no chance tom could get it back. Tord smirked.  Yes, that's exactly what he would do. He'd brake thomas.

Tom's P.O.V

Sitting in the hospital like bed, tom listened to the nurse hum as she fixed his head set. Giving him a small dosage of pain killers to help with the damage he caused. He still wished he could have gone with edd, his friend. But tords stupid V.R set, that he replaced his "eyes" with, had stopped him. Nearly killing him. And tom was not ready to die yet, especially in the hands of tord. As the nurse did a few more touch ups, she gave him permission to leave. He jumped off the bed, and strode for the door, heading towards his room that tord had showed him yesterday. But as he did he spotted tord, looking away quickly, he sped up his pace. Hoping that the red leader wouldn't notice him. But of course he was looking directly at tom, with a sour look on his face.
"Where are you going tom?" He asked, voice cold. Tom sighed, and turned around.
"My room" he answered truthfully, knowing tord was already pissed off, and not in the mood for toms sarcassism. Tord lifted an eyebrow, a small frown on his face.
"This early? It's only noon" he said, almost sounding like a parent scolding there child, which tom had to hide his smile. So he just rolled his "eyes" at the horned male.
"So?" Tom dragged on, watching a nurse wrap a bandage around tords side, than looking back up into the leaders silver eye.
"So, your not going to your room. Your gonna train, learn to fight. Or you'll be a pretty pathetic body guard" the taller male hissed between his teeth, toms hands turned to fist, but he stayed were he stood.
"Who am I subpost to train with?" He asked, trying to sound slightly interested to make tord calm down a little. The other male put a finger to his chin, thinking deeply. He than seemed to agree with whatever he was thinking and turned back to tom.
"I'll have paul train you, he's one of my trusted soldier's. But don't expect him to go easy on you, cause your new" tom nodded, rolling his "eyes" again.
"Whose that?" Tord sighed, did tom really not remember one of the soldiers that brought him here earlier?
"One of the soldiers that brought you here" a confused look was still on the blue hoodies males face. Tord face palmed.
"Paul, large eyebrows" tom snorted, remembering the soldier who had brang him to the infirmary.
"Yeah, I remember now" tom snickered, making tord scowl.
"Thomas, this is not a place to be making jokes!" Tord snapped back, any trace of calmness long gone. Sighing tom shrugged.
"Whatever" and left the room, knowing tord would send paul after him so he would train. But he didn't need to train, he fought fine. But of course tord being tord, needed his men tough and heartless.
"Tsk, like I care what that jerk wants" tom mumbled under his breath ignoring the pursuing person behind him, he was sure was paul. But he kept up his pace, a relenting, fast walk, making the soldier have to run to catch up to him. Tom didn't care though, he just wanted out of this dum base.
"Thomas? Sir, will you please slow down!" A low voice called after tom, making the brit turn on his heels and give the soldier a death glare.
"What!?! I'm going to the training room were that fucking commie wants me, ok!" Tom hissed, making the soldier back up a few steps from his sudden out burst.
"Sorry, but..um..you passed it" Tom's  cold glare dropped in an instant at the new found information and he exhaled slowly.
"Oh, sorry" the soldier only shook there head with a friendly smile.
"It's fine, I'll show you the way" Paul than headed off the other derection, leading tom to a large room with many training items, from a shooting rang, knife pratice, punching bags, mostly everything. As paul led tom into the room, he watched other soldiers flip others onto their backs, or throw, what looked like painful blows. After scanning a few items, he stopped as tords most trusted, well one of his most trusted soldiers, stopped in a small clearing.
"First we'll start with what you already know, and go on from that. Ok?" Tom just nodded, not wanting to get to know this person to well. They're probably just like tord, cold, ruthless, and an ass. Shaking that thought away, tom stood there confused. Paul read his face and chuckled.
"Oh, hear try to dodge a few hits. Remember I'm not gonna go easy, so it will hurt" another nod from tom, and the older male threw his fist at tom. But the short male ducked, and landed his own blow, making paul stumble back a bit.
"Good shot, you won't be so lucky next time" the man growled, sweeping his leg under tom and knocking the shorter male to the floor. Tom's legs collapsed under him and he fell on the hard floor. Dammit! He thought harshly, getting back up and going for another punch at paul, who just stepped to the side, sending tom flying by. Paul than grabbed tom from behind, putting him in a choke hold. Anger flashed through tom, and he elbowed paul hard in the gut, making the large eyebrowed man let go. The blue hoodied male than landed another punch after another, until paul punched him in the jaw and put him on his ass again, with a frown.
"Chill kid, don't let your anger get the best of ya, you'll lose quickly that way or worse. Got it?" Paul coughed, flexing one of his hands, knuckles red. Eyes narrowed, tom just spat out blood and got up. He didn't need none of this, who cared if his anger got out of hand? It didn't matter, he could be mad if he wanted. But he answered anyway.
"Yeah..." he said trailing off to brush off some dust from the floor that had collected onto his hoodie, paul nodded and encouraged tom to try again.

               ~2 hour time skip~

After two hours of training with paul, tom had some minor and some major injuries, but nothing to scary. While paul left with only minor ones, than again he was more experienced, so tom couldn't blame himself. So he just walked back to his room, locking the door so tord couldn't just barge in, and bark orders. Taking small steps to his bed, he let himself collapse onto it, face first. Inhaling the bland smell of the blue comforter. Groaning, he managed to roll over onto his back, his face hurting from the head set pressing into his face, from laying on the bed face first. He wished he could take the darn thing off, but that would probably make it shock him, or cause him problems, maybe even death. Fuck tord! Tom spat in his thoughts, clenching his hands into fist, but he flinched as his sore fingers stung with protest, so he stopped. He stared up at the white sealing, studying the bumps and creases, little details, and flaws. Bored, he closed his "eyes", the green pixelated eyes doing a closing motion, until Z's showed up. Tom asleep.

Tord's P.O.V

Meanwhile, tord was trying to figure out a way to brake toms spirit, after all he couldn't have a soldier that didn't listen to him. That's unacceptable! Tords thoughts growled. But how could he find something that would make tom to everything he told him? Pacing in his office, a name game to him.
"Matt! Yes, I'll find matt and use him against tom, if tom dosent do as I say. Well bye bye matt" tord sing songed to himself, a evil smirk on his face. Tom would hate tord for this, and that's what the commie wanted. But most of all he wanted the dum eyeless male to be a good Secound in command/ body guard. Hopefully paul had good news from toms training, if he even went. Stopping his pacing, he returned to his seat. Looking on any papers of matt's location or where abouts. Nothing came up, grinding his teeth together tord swiped the papers off the desk, making them fly through the air and onto the ground. Looking at the messed papers tord spaced off, until he realised something. Yes, matt wouldn't be by himself. He'd be with one of them, deffently not thomas. So...HE'S WITH EDD!  Jumping up from his seat he burst through his office and down the hall, edd was gonna get his fight. So was his little army of rebellions. But they'd get it alot earlier than they expected, and some asleep, edd being a nice guy and all.
"With midnight falling, my army will have the advantage! They'll never stand a chance!" Tord said out loud, some soldier giving him curious glances, till they looked away when he caught them staring. But he didn't care at this moment, he was ready to plan an attack, especially when one of tords soldier's had followed edd all the way to the rebellion and came back alive with the coordinates. And than edd, and matt will be mine! And tom will have to listen, knowing his friends lives on on the line! Tord thought, chuckling to himself, edd would never know what hit him. Now it was time to put his plan into action.

                               A/N
______________________________________
Haha! Didn't expect a attack so soon, did ya? And I know your probably wondering were the heck is your tomtord sceans? Well don't worry there comming! But chapter 5 is going to be intense, well I'll try. I'm not good with fight scenes, but...eh. Anyhoo, I hope you all injoyed this chapter.

P.s: pls make sure to vote, add to your libary, and fallow me! And maybe even leave a comment! Have a nice day!