Taehyung: You two must love each other so much!

Me and Jungkook awkwardly looked at each other and smiled.

Jennie: Oh, come on guys! Don't try to hide it 'cause we already saw it with our poor virgin eyes!

You: Virgin, huh? *smirks*

Taehyung: Tsk! Y/N, what's with that smirk on your face?

You: You thought I didn't know? I heard so many moans and groans last night. Don't tell us that you two fu*ked-

Jennie: Y/N!

You: What? I'm just telling the truth! Right, Jungkook?

I turned to look at Jungkook who is giving me a confused look and I gave him the "Just play along with me!" look. Surprisingly, it works then Jungkook smirked also.

Jungkook: Mhm, right noona.

Taehyung: Let's just all go to school! Come on, guys!

Jungkook: But we haven't even eaten breakfast yet, hyung! Since you wanted to go to school now, you treat us!

You: I agree! Please oppa?

Jennie: What do you say, babe?

Jennie unnie turns to face Taehyung who is beside her.

Taehyung: *sighs* Fine...

You and Jungkook: Yay!

Taehyung: But promise me we'll be quick!

You and Jungkook: Alright!

Jennie: Okay, now let's go guys!

We all grabbed our stuff and me and Jungkook went to his car. Jennie unnie and Taehyung oppa went to his car. Jungkook opened the door for me and winked.

Jungkook: After you, princess.

His actions sent butterflies flying inside my stomach and I smiled sweetly at him. I went inside the passenger seat and Jungkook closed the door beside me. He went to the driver's seat and started to turn on the engine. He then drove all the way to the road, being followed by Taehyung's car behind us. I suddenly got a phone call from Jennie unnie and I picked it up.

You: What is it, unnie?

Jennie: Ya, tell Jungkook that we're going to Mcdonalds!

You: Oh alright, bye!

Jennie: Bye! Be safe and remember, me and Taehyung are behind you. I'm watching you, Y/N.

You: Ugh! Alright alright, fine!

Jennie: *chuckles* Okay, bye!

I ended up the call and told Jungkook to go to Mcdonalds and he nodded. After a few minutes in the road, we finally arrived at Mcdonalds. We parked our cars side by side and got out. We entered inside and I can smell the scent of THE Mcdonalds.

MCDONALDS: