☆thirty☆

Alejandro's p.o.v.

Our manager just told us that we're going on tour, only the xclusives tour. I'm excited but bummed out that i not gonna see Julianna for a long ass time. I'm gonna ask her if she wants to come with us.

Julianna's p.o.v.

Handro asked me to come over because he needs to tell me something so i got ready and left. I got in the car and put on 'Locationships' by YBN Cordae. I'm kinda scared of what he's gonna tell me because most of the time he would just tell me over the phone or maybe he just wanted to see me and i'm trippin.

(her fit)

I pulled up to the shoreline house and walked in without knocking because i don't really care now

I pulled up to the shoreline house and walked in without knocking because i don't really care now. I walked straight into handro's room and he was sleeping so i went to go cuddle with him and wait until he woke up.

"hey mamas" i heard handro say while rubbing my thighs

"handro" i said lightly smiling and i turned to him

"you're so beautiful" he said staring at me and my heart just melted

"thank mi amor" i said then kissed him

"okay so what did you want to talk to me about?" i asked him

"so..." he just rubbing his neck

"just say it"

"well our manager just told us that were going on tour for 4 months" he said looking down

"when?"

"next week but um do you want to come with me?" he said looking me in my eyes

"of course papas" i said hugging him and he kissed my forehead.

I was scared that something bad was gonna happen but now i'm really happy because we'll be together. i know it's gonna be stressful but it seems fun.

For the rest of the night we just chilled and talked. We posted a couple pictures throughout the night.

(pretend it's them)

instagram story:

jules.s: mi amor😍❤

ohgeesy: 🙊🙊

ohgeesy: 🙊🙊

-------------------------------

sorry this is mad short like all my chapters but i don't know what is happening with this book. If you want to see something in this book just tell me :))

can ya'll recommend some books for me to read bc i can't find anything good rn :)

thank you guys for 3.5k like wtfffff. i love ya'll💓❤💘💗💖💞❤💓💘💗💖💞

(not edited)

-d💞