☆five☆

Julianna p.o.v.

In the car i was playing 'murder on my mind' by YNW Melly that shit was a bop. I was mad that me and Alejandro are already arguing just like old times. And no i was not playing that song because i wanted to kill him, i just like it😂. I finally pulled up to the house by then it was about 3:35 pm. I was in my room watching Netflix and smokin' so I decided to post on snap. First i posted a mirror pic to make Handro mad to be petty... oops, then i posted me smoking.

 oops, then i posted me smoking

@jules.s: lazy day baby😈😩

s: lazy day baby😈😩

@jules.s: ya already know🙊👀

I was chillin' in my bed watching 'Grey's Anatomy' and i heard my phone go off, it was a snap notification. I checked who it was and it was of course handro.

handro💛:*responded to my story (mirror pic)*you really gotta show everyone what should be only for my eyes but you look god damn fine😩

me: thank you but really handro like i told you earlier we just friends

handro💛:why babygirl

me:i don't want to get hurt again by you and your bullshit

handro💛:i'm coming over rn

me: whatchu mean, you ain't finna come to my house

He just left me on read after that but that was when my entire body relaxed and i was officially high. I knew this would be bad because when I'm high I'm bad(stupid). About 10 mins later Handro was banging on my door, so i went to go answer it. He looked at me then hugged me like really deeply.

"why you crying ma?" he asked

"what i'm not crying" i said confused but still laughing

"but your eyes are hella red... ohh your just high as hell"

"your so stupid" i said laughing my ass off and walking to my room and he followed me. I could feel handro staring at my ass but then i remembered i was wearing major booty shorts, cause i was home alone.

"watchu lookin at, ugly?"

"you know what i'm lookin at with you swaying your hips and everything and i ain't ugly" he said

I rolled my eyes and jumped on my bed and got comfortable because i forgot handro was here, so my legs were all wide open and shit."oh shit i forgot you was here" i said laughing.

"i'm not complaining" he said licking his lips

"wait why did you come to my house?" i said confused because i forgot

"to talk to you but your to high to be thinking straight"

"ok well i'm gonna go back to watching my show" i said.

"ok i'm just gonna bounce then"

"nooo come cuddle with me" i don't know why i just said that but it just came out. He turned around looking confused but nodded his head and laid down next to me.

After a lot of convincing i got handro to do a face mask with me it was so cute osrs. So I took a picture of us and decided just to keep it to myself (at the top).We were just chillin' watching stuff on Netflix and then we both passed out

Ohgeesy p.o.v.

I woke up to j in my arms, like how could she be so beautiful in her sleep. She is so damn bad😍. She then woke up and looked at me then smiled but she jumped out of my arms.

"omg wait please tell me nothing happened" she said

"watchu mean we was just chillin can't you see you still have clothes on" i said laughing

"ugh shut up handro"

"since you slept it off can we talk now?"i said

"yea of course" she said sounding so sweet and innocent but me and her knew damn well she wasn't.

"okay" i took a deep breath "i wanna be more then friends i haven't felt this way since high school when i was with you" i probably sounded like such a pussy but i didn't really care.

"handro if we get back together, you have to promise to not fuck up like you did in high school" J said

"i will mamas, i promise you" i was actually going to try my hardest and not fuck up. Jules then jumped on me and started kissing me all over my face.

"so i take this as a yes?" i said

"of course papas"

I really wanted to buss down her rn but i knew she was going to tell me to chill out and just wait. We went back to chillin and cuddling and then she said that she wanted post on her ig a picture of us so i agreed.

(pretend the pictures are them)

308,472 likes

ohgeesy: thats all mines😈💍

comments blocked

136,286 likes

jules.s: papas😩💘

comments blocked

We both blocked our comments cause we really didn't wanna hear no bullshit.

--------------------------------

hope ya'll liked it💛

-delilah