☆seven☆

Julianna p.o.v.

As we were getting in the car i saw Handro throw one of my sweaters in the back so i asked him why.

"um.. why do you have my sweater?"

"cause you still showing too much n you might get cold later" i just laughed at what he said

The pier was about an hour away and handro had his hand on my thigh the entire time which i thought was the cutest thing ever. We were just listening to music, i was dancing to most of the songs but when 'Tap out' by Jay rock and Jeremih came on I was feeling myself way too much. Handro was recording me and it was funny and kinda embarrassing when he showed me the video.

(30 minutes later)

We finally got to the pier. I told handro that i wanted to go on rides first so we went. After we went to go play games and Handro won me a teddy bear. It was really adorable.

"hey baby do want to get something to eat?" i said

"yea, lets go"

"i knew you were hungry" i said while we laughed

While we were walking to go get pizza or something i guess handro saw some guy looking at my ass. I just told him to calm down but of course he had to say something.

"Aye what are you looking" handro said really angrily

"i can't help she's got a fat ass" right then was when i knew that guy made a mistake. Handro hooked him really hard in his jaw and the guy fell. I pulled handro away and started to walk.

"that wasnt really necessary baby but thank you for defending me" i said while kissing his hand that was red.

"i just can't have guys talking about you that way ya know"

"yea lets just forget about this and get food then go home" i said while he put his arm around my waist and we began to walk.

(one hour and a half later)

"thank you for coming with me today baby, i had fun" i said after kissing him

"i did too baby girl". As i was walking out of the car Handro smacked my ass really hard and just laughed

"hey! dont do that, it hurt"

"bye mamas" he said while driving off and laughing. I walked into the house and began to get ready for bed but i got a text from the group chat.

Desi😩💘: were coming home tn

Nat😻💞: we'll be there in like 10 mins so if you and Alejandro are doing something nasty i recommend to stop about now 💀

Jules😈👀: were not doing anything bc he left a little while ago😂 anyway i'll see ya'll soon

Nat was so weird i swear😂. I guess they got home while i was in the shower because when i got out i could hear them laughing so i got ready and went down stairs.

"hey bitchessssss" i screamed

"hey bestie" Destiny exclaimed

"wassup baddie" Natalia yelled

"so wassup with ya'll" i said

"ya know I've just been hanging with Fenix and getting to know each other" Destiny said

"ouu your blushing and what about you naty?" i said while laughing

"same thing with me and Kato but we kinda um ya know"

"bitch what explain" i said while scooting closer to Nat.

She told us everything and after we watched Netflix. We all fell asleep sooner or later.

Alejandro p.o.v.

All of shoreline was going to the club tonight but i kinda didn't want go because i didn't want to end up cheating on Julianna because i was drunk or some stupid shit but i was forced to go. When we got there we had to force our selves to the booth because everyone was in our way. When we sat down everyone started smoking and drinking and so did i. I don't really remember anything after that.

(Next morning)

I woke up with some girl next to and I flipped out.

"yo what the hell are you doing in my bed"

"you weren't saying that last night" the random girl said

"man shut up and get the fuck out" i yelled at her and she ran out with all her stuff

shit I fucked up

--------------------------------

ohhh shit whats gonna happen?

-delilah