☆two☆

Five Years Later

Julianna p.o.v.

By now me and Desi graduated and were doing really good for ourselves. Now we have a new best friend and her name is Natalia, and let me tell you she issa bad bitch. We all live together in L.A. and began a makeup artist company called it "make 3" cause we do makeup and there's 3 of us.

We mostly do makeup for male rappers girlfriends and we become friends with the rappers even if the couple breakups. We get a lot of free passes to festivals and concerts. We've all dated a rapper or two but always stay friends.

Right now i was just in my room watching Netflix because today was an off day for all of us. Then Destiny barges in my room screaming " omg Jules look!!"

She hopped on my bed and shoved her phone into my face and I saw someone that I knew in high school. I was so shocked and said " what the hell, is that really Handro?"

"yea, let me tell you the story" she said and i just nodded in agreement.

"So, i was in my room dancing to some music and this random song came on and i really liked it. I went to go check the song and who it was by, it was called 'musty' by shoreline mafia. I was really into them so i googled them and I looked at the images and you know who popped up."

"That's crazy, i'm really proud of him" i said still in disbelief

"Fenix is in the group along with two other guys. Their rap names are Ohgeesy, Fenix Flexin, Master Kato, and Rob Vicious."

Desi showed me some of their music and they were honestly really good in my opinion. Natalia was already in here because of Destiny screaming. Nat was shocked as much as I was, she knew everything about me and Alejandro.

After we were all done talking they stayed in my room to watch t.v. with me. Then I got a text from YBN Nahmir, a close friend.

mirmir🙏: hey, are you guys down to come to the smokers club festival?

me: yea, for sure

mirmir🙏: your guys passes will be at the front when you get there, so i'll see you there shorty

I just left him read after that because well idk. I told the girls and they were so excited and so was I. The festival was tomorrow so we were already planning on what we were gonna wear. After about an hour we all decided.

The Next Day

Today is gonna be so good. After me and the girls ate breakfast we all went into our beauty room. We did our hair and makeup in like two hours, then got dressed. We all took pictures for each other because we all looked fineee and posted them on or ig's.

 We all took pictures for each other because we all looked fineee and posted them on or ig's

5,938 likes

jules.s : festival ready baby😩💘

comments

user1: baddieeee

nataliaa.r : bomb asfff😻

user2: ur dress is ugly just saying

destiny.ramirezz: that's my mf best friend!!💘✨

more comments...

               5,621 likes

5,621 likes

destiny.ramirezz: here we come!!💕

comments

user3: where is that skirt from???😍

destiny.ramirezz: fashion nova bb

Jules.s: lookin' fine as ever😭👀

nataliaa.r: allat and a bag of chips 😻😻😂

more comments...

                 5,419 likes

5,419 likes

nataliaa.r: smokers club festival today😈💜

user48: how ya doin??

jules.s: babygirlllll😩😍

destiny.ramirez: oh my lord😻💘

more comments...

Destiny p.o.v.

I was driving today, so we all got in my car and started to go to the festival. In the car i was playing ' fuck it up!' by Ocho Drippin , just so we could be stupid and get hype. The song was playing and dumbass Jules started twerking. It was so fucking funny😂.

After a 40 min drive we got to the festival. We got out and went to the booth and said our names, then got our passes.

Julianna p.o.v.

I texted Nahmir asking where he was and he just said to stay and he'll come get us. After like 2 mins he came. I ran to him hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek as a friend tho.

"mirmir!!" i yelled while jumping in his arms

"hey shorty, i missed you"

"miss ya too mir" i said

" don't be calling me mirmir in front of everyone" he whispered and i laughed cause of how serious he looked.

Then he hugged Desi and Nat. They weren't as close to him as I was, Nahmir was one of my guy best friends. Nahmir then led us to his section/trailer and me and the girls all said hi to the rest of YBN. There was about an hour before the show started, mir told us to come earlier so we could all hangout.

We were all just talking and smoking, when Nahmir whispered to me " you look bomb as hell shorty"

I looked at him and said "mir, you know it ain't like that with us, not anymore"

He looked kinda sad, I felt bad because we broke up for a reason ya know. He left to go talk to another girl, so i just kept talking to Destiny and Nat. We were laughing hella hard cause were all so stupid.

-------------------------------------

hope ya'll liked it :))

-delilah