𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN

Start from the beginning

⛧彡

After Kory told the group that they were leaving to meet Dick in Chicago, they stood in front of the wall like door, that seemed to blend in. Maeve was shaking her leg trying to wake up the limb from sitting on it for an hour. After Kory had pushed a button, soon the red light on the camera turned green causing everyone to look up at it but Rachel, who was watching as Maeve continued to shake her leg as feeling began to return, it was soon replaced with pins and needles. "Oww." Maeve whined putting pressure on her foot causing Rachel to laugh. "Oh, shut up." Maeve replied as the door opened, revealing an elevator with Dick inside. Maeve smiled, her pins and needles disappearing soon after the smile.

Being in the elevator until it came to a holt opening up they all walked out, the teens each carrying their back packs that were filled with different supplies. "Who are your friends?" A male voice asked catching Maeve's attention from looking around the apartment. She looked him up and down, the beer bottle in his hand and the messy hair. "Not important." Dick answered. "Who's he?" Kory asked. "Yes. I too would like to know." Maeve added, raising her hand slightly, she was not going to lie he was attractive and did give off a bad boy vibe. "Not important."

"Anybody want a brew?" He asked, holding his beer bottle up. "Yeah sure." Maeve said, stepping forward. "No, she doesn't. No one wants a brew." Jason began to look the blonde up and down, a small smirk appearing on his lips. "I just said I do." Maeve said in a duh tone causing Dick to glare her way to which she rolled her eyes, stepping back in line, crossing her arms, making an immature face towards him once he looked away. She looked to the bad boy noticing his eyes were looking her over, when his eyes met hers she raised an eyebrow to which he winked.

"That can't be Adamson." Kory said pointing to the guy. "He's not Adamson, Adamson is in the bathroom. Unconscious." Dick explained. Garfield began to look around the apartment, Maeve began walking towards the living room that was behind the mystery dude, jumping over the back of the couch, landing face down into the sofa while Rachel walked to up to the guy. "Hi. I'm Rachel." She said. "Jason." He replied.

"Who we all are doesn't matter right now." Dick said. "Can we just chill out, relax. Sit on the couch and watch some tv or something." "Already done." Maeve mumbled into the couch. "Yo, when did you get another one?" Garfield exclaimed, catching Maeve's attention, she lifted herself up, leaning on her elbows seeing Garfield inspecting another case that matched Dick's Robin one.

"That one's mine." Jason said. "Yours?" Garfield and Maeve questioned at the same time. "Wait. Your Robin too?" Garfield asked. "I thought you were Robin." Rachel said walking to Garfield. Maeve moved around on the couch until she was stood up, following Rachel. "I am." Dick added. "He was." Maeve looked at both of them wide eyed once she was next to Rachel. "I have two questions: 1) Is there more of you? and 2) Are you all this pretty?" Maeve said with complete seriousness. This cause Kory to snort, Rachel to smile and Garfield to scrunch up his face, that soon disappeared as he began to think about it. "Are there more of you? Cause I would love to..."

"Okay, quiet. Sit." Kory demanded causing the teens to sit; Garfield on a chair, Rachel and Maeve on the table in front of Garfield. "Bathroom." Kory said, Dick began to lead the way to the bathroom. "Can I be Robin?" Garfield asked as a loud whisper, leaning forward in between Rachel and Maeve. "Oh my god." Rachel said looking to Garfield while Maeve chuckled. Placing her hands on either side of her legs, leaning forward as Jason took another swig of his drink. "So, what's your dark past?" Maeve asked, swinging her legs a bit. Jason just looked to the pretty blonde girl, shaking his head with a smile.

"I'm Maeve, Garfield and Rachel you already know." She said gesturing to her friends with her head. He replied by nodding his head, she groaned, sliding off the table. "You're so boring." She grumbled, walking away to explore the apartment.

Jason's eyes followed her as she walked away causing Garfield to growl lowly when the green haired boy followed his line of sight, not liking where he was looking. (her butt in case you didn't get it)

Rachel looked to Garfield who was still growling lowly, Jason heard the growl since the apartment was almost dead silent and it caused him to smirk, liking Garfield's reaction. "Yes!" Maeve yelled and it echoed through the apartment. "Guessing she found the kitchen." Rachel said, smiling upon picturing Maeve in the kitchen. As Dick was walking back into the living room, he looked over everyone, seeing no Maeve he looked to Garfield and Rachel. "Where's..." He didn't finish his sentence before he heard a squeal before a thumping of feet was heard. Maeve came running into the living room holding a yellow cup with a bee on it. "Look at this cub... it's so cute." She held out the cub. She looked to everyone's face seeing either a smile or a bored expression, "and you don't really care... Fine, but I'm stealing this.... Jason tell Batman that he isn't getting his bumble bee cub back!" She yelled as she walked back into the kitchen. "I'll be sure to pass the message along." Jason replied. Dick did not like the tone he used so he looked to Jason, a glare resting on his face and the boy's smirk dropped as he looked to everyone in the room, everyone holding a glare on their face even Rachel. 

old note: did you like how i wrote jason? how he was flirting with maeve and garfield did not like that NO HE DID NOT.... he jealous ohhh. TEAM GAR ALL THE WAY THO

also please tell me i wasnt the only one that fan girled so hard cause i did in this scene i was like "yasss bitch you get them hoes"

btw THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY BOOK AND GIVING ME YOUR INPUT :)

this is one of my favourite chapters lowkey