She looked between Jb and Taeyong. "Jb already offered"

Taeyong looked at jb who scoffed. "I have to stop at my place first, so you should go with him"

The girl shot her head up at him, eyes wide "No, I don't mind"

But Jb just brushed it off as he walked away, leaving Taeyong and the girl in the parking lot.

"So?" He asked.

Zunie glared at him. "Fine, just because it's late and whatever you have over jbs head stopped him"

Taeyong smiled happily as he pulled her. "I don't have anything over his head, plus you owe me from the janitors room"

"I don't owe you shit" she whispered as he opened the passenger door for her.

He soon got into the drivers seat. "You do, you owe me 10 minutes of fingering you"

The girl gasped. "No I don't" she protested.

"You do" he glanced at her.

The girls mouth hung opened as she looked around the school lot to see it was just his car.

"Close your mouth, because I'm really horny"

"Taeyong, I'm not doing anything with you "

"So what am I suppose to do with this boner, because if I hit up someonelse you'll be mad"

She chuckled. "I'm not your girlfriend"

He looked at her as if she was dumb. "Let me take you where you're going before I have to choke you" he laughed as he turned the car on.

"Choke me?" She questioned. "Maybe you should let me out"

He laughed. "You said you're not my girlfriend, which would make me have to wring your neck for saying that"

She furrowed. "I'm your girlfriend?"

He nodded. "Yes and you're coming to my place before you go where ever "

She jerked hee head. "Excuse me, no"

He reversed out as he started driving. "My parents are out so you could be as loud as you like"

"Taeyong?" She called.

"What? You're coming end of story" he started laughing.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"The you're coming part "

Zunie couldn't believe her ears "Are you ten"

"Ten inches, yes"

....

Taeyong wasn't lieing when he said he was taking her home, because they were currently standing in his door way.

"Come " he reached for her hands, pulling her up the steps.

Taeyong house was big, his dad was a principal. She had no idea principles get paid this much.

"Nice house" she said.

He grinned. "Like what you see, wait till we're alone"

"But we're alone" she said.

He gave her a look. "In my room alone" he said as they stopped infront of a door, she assumed was his bed room.

He turned the knob as he told her to walk in, going in she turned at the sound of him locking the door.

"What are you doing?" She Asked.

"You owe me, and I don't like people barging in on my privacy"

She snickered as she tries to play cool even though her heart was beating through her chest

"So, where should we start" he walked up to her as she backed away until she fell over on his bed, her skirt raising up.

"Eager?" He raised a brow, a menacing smile on his face.

He climbed on top of her as he stared at her face, he could see she was scared.

"Zunie?" He said softly.

She answered.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked as he played with the collar of her school shirt.

She turned her head away, a little embarrassed. "Yes" it was barely a whisper.

He looked at her, his eyes soft as he raised off of her. "Well I won't do anything"

She arched a brow. "Why?" She asked disappointed.

"I thought you didn't want us to do anything?" He questioned with laughter laced in his voice.

"Yeah, that was in the parking lot. I'm not getting fingered in a parking lot" she raised up on her elbows.

He smiled. "Is that why you willingly came into my house"

She felt embarrassed now. "Yes. Plus I over reacted when you put your hands under my skirt"

"No, I don't mind stopping anytime you feel uncomfortable with me"

She smiled. "Thank you"

"So do you still want me to finger you?"

》》》》》

Do you guys want them to get together, or should she get with someonelse?

Tae x zunie?
Jb x zunie?
Ten x zunie ?
New character x Zunie?