Did I like Lannan?

For entree we decided to pan fry some salmon and create a seafood sauce out of crab meat. Along with some garnishes. We all agreed before that for each dish one of us is head chef, we're taking this very seriously. We haven't won a game yet. Kath is head chef for entree, then Marcus for Main and of course me for Dessert.

Kath put me on sauce, Marcus on salmon because he's the seafood expert. And herself doing the garnishes and coming up with a plating design. For entree we had 20 minutes. For main it was an hour, and dessert was 40 minutes. We were allowed to prep for other dishes if we had time.

10 minutes in

"Hey Kath, mind if I get started on the dough for dessert? I've finished the sauce."

"Here let me try it," She got a fresh teaspoon and tried a bit. "OH MY GOD!" She scooped a little more out and went to Marcus, "Baby, try this."

"Y/n! That's amazing!"

"Thanks guys,"

"Yeah sure get the dough down, shortcut or puff?"

"I'm doing shortcut, a bit of orange drops it so he doesn't just taste the apple."

"Oh wow, I can't wait to see this!" I made the dough with 1 minute left of the entree round.

I looked up from my little area to see the dish was almost ready, they just needed my sauce.

"Y/n, you do the sauce!"

"Mm ok," I said hurrying over, I drizzled the sauce onto the salmon and little over the plate for extra presentation.

"TIME UP!" Elliot yelled from the judging table. Team 2 were sweating, I looked at what they made. I couldn't see it though. "Please, bring your dishes to the table and line up." Kath took the plate and we followed her and lined up.

"Let's start with Team 2." He said to the camera.

"A traditional Aussie, meat pie!" Cray said excitedly.

"Did you make the pastry?" Elliot asked

"Uhm no..." Bazz said

"Hmm." He took his knife and fork and cut into the pie. Then slowly raised a piece up to his mouth. He ate it. Without hesitation he pushed the plate to its original spot. "It literally tastes like a 4Twenty meat pie from 7/11. Nothing out of the ordinary. Team 1! What is this?" He exclaimed looking at our dish.

"This, Mr. Elliot is pan fried fresh Salmon, crab meat sauce and garnishes." Kath said proudly.

"Try hards!" Lannan yelled from his side of the camera, I flipped him off behind my back. I looked at him and he was laughing. Flipping me off back behind his back. I giggled and smirked. I turned back to Elliot and he just picked up his cutlery. He sliced some of the salmon off and smeared a little more sauce onto it. He then ate it. Then he took another bite, this time with the garnishes. Then he pushed the plate away, with barely anything on it.

"Well, the salmon was perfectly cooked! Those garnishes were amazing! But who made the sauce?" He asked,

"I did." I said,