I Know Shino Likes Having Me Around....He Just Won't Admit It

The next day Naruto and I woke up groggily. Thankfully there was no storm last night so I was able to get a good nights sleep. Only Naruto knew the reason why I hated storms with a true passion.

"Harmony! We have the exam today so we become genin! AAAAAH! I'M GOING TO FAIL!" Yelled Naruto running around the living room, it's to freaking early for this.

"Naru-" I got cut off.

"AAAAHHH!"

"Narut-"

"AAAAAAAAHH!"

"DAMN IT!" I yelled punching Naruto to make him shut up, i'm not a morning person.

"Sorry..." Mumbled Naruto while I started cooking our breakfest. Long ago I realized I had to be the one to clean, cook, and get groceries. Of course, Naruto also learned that I believe in equality so guess who has to give me A LOT of money for all the groceries, cleaning, and cooking.

Within thirty minutes Naruto and I were heading out the door walking to the academy.

"I'm going to fail...I can't do this jutsu..." Mumbled Naruto with a dark aura around him.

"Fine, since i'm so amazing i'll give you a quick mini lesson right here right now so you can get a little practice in." I said, Naruto jumped up and tackled me down to the ground in a hug.

"OH HARMONY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He said crying a river of tears.

"Ah! Just stop raping me and let me show you the jutsu okay?" I said, Naruto got off while I stood up and showed him.

"You have to have a lot of concentration okay?" I said doing the hand signs slowly so he could see them, then I had a clone of me appear. Then I got an evil idea. Naruto started trying to do the clone jutsu while I did the transformation and turned into Sasuke.

"DANG IT! Wait, Harmony. Why are you transformed into Sasuke?" Asked Naruto pointing at me.

" 'Cause I got a plan, mwuahahaha!" I said rubbing my hands together evilly while Naruto shuddered.

As soon as we got to the academy a lot of fan girls were in-front of me.

"SASUKE!"

"EEEEK! MARRY ME!"

"Sorry girls, but I just realized something very big last night." I said in a Sasuke voice, I scanned the room quickly and saw Naruto and I got here before Sasuke. Okay, plan still good.

"What is it?!" A lot of them asked in unison.

"...I'm gay, for Iruka." I said, walking up to Iruka Sensei who was just looking at papers on his podium and sent him a rape face. The fan girls fell on the ground and started bawling a river. Naruto, Kiba, Choji, and Shikamaru were laughing their butts off, Hinata was in a giggling fit while Shino was smirking like mad.

"S-s-sasuke! I'm your teacher!" Said Iruka who's face was as red as a tomato. Just then I was tackled down to the ground, making eye contact with the person I saw it was Sasuke.

"Who. The. Hell. Are. You?" He asked with clenched teeth, I released my jutsu to show myself.

"Sasuke, I know i'm attractive and all but gosh if you really wanted a piece of this you should have just said so before class." I said pointing my finger at my body and winked. Sasuke had the look of murder so bad at that moment and a vein sticking out of his head.

"Sasuke, you know she's not worth it right?" Said Shikamaru looking at Sasuke acting very calm. You see, when ever I did stuff like this Shikamaru would always come to my rescue being the more mature person out of all of us.  Don't worry, I didn't do it during class. Just before and after when no senseis are around, Iruka just worked into my plan this time.