Kabuto's Nice Guy Act... Freaking Jerk Face.

"I would prefer if you did not call me that." Kabuto said with one eye twitching. At first I thought he seemed like a good guy, but after my mis-hap with Mizuki I tend to think of people more often. "Besides, I figured I would help you out from doing a horrible mistake." He said and pushed his glasses off.

"What do you mean? We were just going to open the scroll." Naruto said and that made Kabuto narrow his eyes at him. 'Eye rapist.' I thought to myself.

"Exactly. If you would have opened the scroll, all of you would have been knocked out. That jutsu would have lasted until the exams ended. That's why you're not suppose to open the scrolls." He said and pushed his glasses up again.

"How do you know that?" I asked and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Simple. I just happen to get a lot of information." He said with a smirk on his face and then turned to the others. "You're very much welcome though."

"Thank you so much! Those bakas just took the scroll and decided to do what they wanted with it." Sakura said with a sheepish smile on her face.

"LIES! You were on board with it!" I exclaimed and pointed a finger a her. "Lying is a bad habit!"

"Who are you?" A voice behind Kabuto asked. Kabuto turned around just in time to dodge a kunai form Sasuke. "Why is he here?"

"No need to fight me. I'm not interested in your scroll, I already have both of mine. I just thought I would stop your teammates from opening your scroll." Kabuto said and did a hand gesture towards the rest of us.

"You were about to open the scroll?" Sasuke asked and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Uh, psh, no. What gave you that idea?" I said sheepishly and hide the scroll behind my back.

"I saw you hide the scroll behind your back." He said with a cold voice.

"I saw your hair duo. See, we can both play that game." I said and narrowed my eyes back at him.

"This isn't funny! You could have gotten all of us kicked out of the exams!" Sasuke exclaimed in anger.

"Don't yell at her! The rest of us were with the idea! It wasn't just Harmony! Believe it!" Naruto exclaimed back at Sasuke.

"You both might want to quiet down, another team could find you. I won't stay here if that happens." Kabuto said a bit sheepishly.

"I'll fight you for your scrolls." Sasuke said and narrowed his eyes at Kabuto. He pulled out a kunai and almost ran at Kabuto, but Kabuto spoke up in time.

"That won't be needed. In fact, I'll help you guys get your last scroll. I know the ropes of the chunin exams enough." Kabuto said with a smile on his face.

"Your smile is creepy." I said without thinking. Sakura smacked my head at that.

"Stop being a jerk to him! He's going to help us get our last scroll!" She exclaimed and smacked my head again.

"Harmony's onto something. You have to have a secret reason for helping us." Sasuke said with his eyes narrowed at Kabuto.

"You caught me. I just want a lot of the Leaf Ninjas to pass this test. Consider it as a fellow Leaf Ninja that's helping out another fellow Leaf Ninja." Kabuto said with the smile still on his face.

"This is great!" Naruto exclaimed with a smile on his face too. Except his didn't look as creepy as Kabuto's. "Isn't it Harmony?!"

"Well, considering I just got raped by him and he looks like he could rape Sasuke any moment I think I'm going to keep my distance from him." I said and took a step away from Kabuto.