Fuck It, I'm Doing Something Stupid

It had been a few weeks since Sasuke had left us. Naruto had been hard at work, and trained his booty off to get stronger. We did have missions with the remainder of the team a few times, but it was never the same. There had previously been a rough mission with help of the Sand Siblings against professional swordsmen, who had swords and weapons that had never been seen before. Naruto was in the hospital from his wounds.

"Just leave it to you to get stuck in the hospital." Playfully, I said and wrinkled my nose at Naruto as he laid in the hospital bed. At the end, I sat there as we talked.

"It's not my fault! Believe it!" Naruto exclaimed to me, and I just rolled my eyes. Even though the past few weeks I attempted to push my feelings back, they kept resurfacing and would not go away. I knew that sometime I would have had to tell him. At the moment, I was just a giant scaredy-cat and too scared to tell him.

"Of course! It's pure skill that gets you those marks." I said, and began to laugh at my own joke.

"It doesn't matter, I'll be out of here in no time." Childishly, he said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You'll just come right back in a few hours later." I said and stuck my tongue out.

"Nu uh!" Naruto said in defense and kept his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah huh. It's your specialty to find a way into here. Whether it be stepping on a nail or coming back from a mission. I wouldn't be surprised if someone made a welcome mat for you." I said and poked his nose with a grin on my face. "I'm sure some hot nurse would be willing too if you showed her a bit of skin."

"I'm not going to show some skin just for a welcome mat!" Loudly, Naruto exclaimed at me and his eyes widened when he realized what part of my talk he had missed. "Wait a minute, I am not always here!"

I cleared my throat with a cough, and talked again. "You're right," I said and Naruto grinned to himself in satisfaction. Evilly, I grinned and continued. "You're only here most of the time."

"Hey!" Naruto said with wide eyes and playfully glared at me. Just then, we heard a knock on the door and saw Pervy Sage walk in.

"Too late, he already lost his virginity to me and has his clothes on." Quickly, I said with a mischievous grin and saw Pervy Sage sweat drop. Naruto just turned a bit pink and sweat dropped also.

"Damn, I missed the show." Dramatically, Pervy Sage replied and leaned against the doorway to support him. "I guess I will just have to see him naked another time."

"You two have had too much time together." Defensively, Naruto said and crossed his arms over his chest while he closed his eyes.

It was true that the perv and I had spent time together. While Naruto went on some missions, I had forced the big sleaze to assist me in helping out the village. Somehow we had ended up bonding quite while, much to Naruto's dismay. Both Pervy Sage and I enjoyed our friendship though.

"I came here to talk to Naruto." Seriously, Pervy Sage said to me and I knew that it was my hint to leave.

"Okay, just be gentle with him. He doesn't like it rough." I said as I hopped off the bed and began to walk out of the room. Pervy Sage chuckled as he replied.

"I'll make sure to keep that in mind." He said, and I heard Naruto mutter something about how it was a bad idea for us two to have a friendship. Happily, I grinned to myself at Naruto's reaction. Small butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

Cheerfully, I walked through the village and bought some food to cook for dinner. It had been a long while since I had bought us food, because Naruto and I had been living off ramen the past week. To Naruto, it was wonderful, but I knew that it was definitely going to catch up to us if we kept eating that way.