Pervy Sage, A Womanizer?

Pretty Bitch was one of the biggest knuckle heads I had ever met. I had lived with Naruto a lot of my life, so that definitely  had said something. Though, I couldn't say a whole lot since I was a knuckle head too. It was most likely that Sakura and Kakashi Sensei were the only level headed people on our team, and thought stuff through. Naruto, Sasuke, and I.... we were screwed.

***** Flash Back*****

"This looks like a great village." Jiraiya said with ogling eyes, and stared at women as they passed by.

The village seemed to have been in a festival at that point in time. Children laughed together and ran down the streets. Couples held hands and gave each other loving looks. Some children were playing the games, and pointing at their victory to make sure their parents would know exactly where to look. The parents seemed to be having fun just by watching their child have a wonderful time.

"How about I give you guys some money for the  inn, and then I'll look around for some news about the woman we're looking for." Pervy Sage said, and eyed more women.

"Or to have sex with random women on the street." I muttered under my breathe, Pervy Sage turned to me with a death glare. "I mean, what a great idea."

"Okay, now here's some money. Go and find the inn that's the furthest on the east side of the village." Pervy Sage said to us, and put a small money bag in my hand. "Go to room eighteen. That way, I know exactly what inn and room you two are in."

"Okay, and you better do some actually looking for this woman. Not look at all the woman." Naruto said to Jiraiya with an annoyed look.

"Yea...yeah... got it." He said, as he looked at a woman with long black hair. She giggled at him, and winked. "Get going." With a small shove, Pervy Sage pushed us into the direction of the east and we wrinkled our nose in disgust as we walked away from him.

"Some day, he is going to come across a crazy woman who just wants to chop him up because she finds it 'sexy'." I said with a grin on my face. Naruto began to grin along with me, as we walked east. 

"Guess what Pervy Sage doesn't know about." Naruto asked me, the grin soon widened on his face. He then, held up a money pouch filled with money. "All of this."

"He won't be back till late. So, a small meal wouldn't do any harm." Sneakily, I said and grinned even more.

"Especially ramen." Naruto added.

"Definitely no harm there." I replied, and wagged my finger.

"Ramen it is." He said with a smile, grabbed my hand, and ran back into the crown of people to finger a ramen stand. Holding his hand felt natural for me, and I was just happily content at that moment.

The ramen was delicious. Both of us decided since it was a different village, we wanted to try a different type of ramen. We looked at the menu and at random, picked one with our eyes closed. Of course, the ramen wasn't as good as Ichiraku, but it was still really delicious.

After the ramen, we decided to then go to the inn and check into a room. It has a really peaceful vibe to it, so I felt confident in it. The person at the desk questioned us a bit for being so young.

"Aren't you two a little too young to be in a village and check into an inn together?" The old man asked us, and my face turned red a bit. It did not help me that my mind was filled with perverted knowledge.

"H-Hey! For your information we have an adult with us! He's just trying to get some action. So just let us get our key to our room." Quickly, I said and didn't realize what I had just said. The old man had horror written across his face.