Christa's Pregnancy (SnK/Aot Fanfic) (Yumikuri)

Start from the beginning

Later on in the day, when Connie had told Sasha and Sasha told him it was probably just stress. But Connie couldn't help worry that it was something else. Christa was sitting on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket like usual as Sasha cooked for the three. Sometimes Christa helped, but today she wasn't. Her body was feeling weak, due to how many times she threw up that morning. She had suspected on what it could be, maybe food poisoning? But the blonde wasn't stupid; she's been like this for a while, too long for it to be just food poisoning. So her only other idea of what it could be was pregnancy, and she COULD NOT, absolutely not be pregnant with Ymir. Her hand shifted over her stomach inconspicuously while she looked to the left of her to see her two close friends cooking together. Christa smiled softly to herself, reminiscing about the times Ymir and her would do that together. Except most of the time, it ended up with her put on the counter by Ymir and it ended with them doing stuff - or they both would be covered in flour. So when Connie accidentally threw some flour at Sasha, covering her brown shirt in it, Christa laughed. The two both looked at the blonde watching them on the couch, partly because her laugh interrupted their moment.

The smell of Tuna in the air, made Sasha melt. She absolutely loved food, meat usually being her favorite, but she wasn't exactly in love with fish as she was with some meat. None of her friends understood how the girl could eat so much, and yet she stayed so skinny. Connie wasn't gaining a whole lot of weight either, surprisingly because of how much he ate since he's been with Sasha was a lot. Christa and Ymir always assumed it was because the two were always so active, since every time they had a double date or something - Sasha and Connie were always goofing off somewhere and acting like idiots. Ymir always told the blonde that their friends were the legit definition of the word 'idiot'. But Christa, being the Goddess that she's always pretended to be, laughed it off and said they're not actually stupid. Ymir has never been fooled by that act of hers or ever believed that they were anything other than idiots.

Christa got a whiff of the smell, and bolted up from the couch and ran straight to the bathroom. She crouched over the toilet and her hands gripped onto the sides of it as she threw up everything she ate and drank all day. Connie and Sasha both ran after her, completely worried. Connie stood in the doorway while Sasha crouched next to her, and rubbed her back. The brunette's brown eyes looked back at her lover with concern growing in them, and then back to her blonde friend. Christa looked at Sasha, her blue eyes starting to fill with tears. She covered her mouth and leaned onto the shoulder of Sasha. "I-I don't know what's wrong with me." Her nether lip quivered and her entire body was shaking uncontrollably. "Wh-what could be wrong?"

Connie was watching the two, and got down to kneel down on the other side of Christa and rubbed her back. The blonde leaned into the comfort bodies of her two closest friends. Sasha looked over to Connie, with the 'Should I ask her?' face of hers and Connie nodded in return.

"Do you think you could be pregnant?" Sasha asked.

Christa's fair white face went paler than it's ever been before as her shocked eyes looked at Sasha, dead in the face. "I-I thought, I-don't know. Maybe I am?" Then her blue eyes trailed the floor and back to the toilet she just threw up in and reached up to flush it. She could feel the tears starting to swell up in her eyes, the water was making them burn. If she was, how would she tell Ymir? Could she even bring herself to tell Ymir? No she couldn't, at least she didn't think she could. She and Ymir have been broken up for almost Three months. Bringing a baby in the world that belonged to Ymir? She could do that. But the thought of telling Ymir that she was pregnant terrified her, and telling her that she was pregnant with her child scared her even more.

"Did you ever take a pregnancy test?" Sasha's hair fell onto the blonde's shoulders, as she tried to comfort her friend. She felt Christa's tiny body shudder next to hers as she rubbed her back. When their skin touched, Christa's skin felt as cold as ice. 'Maybe she's not pregnant, maybe it's the flu?' Sasha couldn't help but think. Her friend being pregnant with her ex, she had to admit the girl must be pretty petrified right now.