Christa's Pregnancy (SnK/Aot Fanfic) (Yumikuri)

Um, honestly, if you guy's like this chapter I'll continue. I have the entire thing already planned out - I'm just working on the kinks from chapter to chapter, but the main plot is already thoroughly thought of - and unless something majorly bad happens then I'll continue. But please comment your opinion. It's necessary. And who do you think I should pair Ymir up with if it's not Christa? Some people say Nanaba, some other's say Annie, but I could see her more sliding with someone like Mina Carolina. What's your opinion? Or should I make an OC (original character) and pair her up with the OC? Which I could do. If I do that, any name suggestions? Also if you don't feel like commenting your opinion of who I should pair Ymir up with, please at least comment on what you think. I'm really looking forward to your reviews. (: (Also thank you to my friend's on FB that helped me and supported me. C: And are continuing to support me.) Please vote.

"Writers end up writing about their obsessions. Things that haunt them; things they can't forget; stories they carry in their bodies waiting to be released."
- Natalie Goldberg

Chapter One:

The tiny blonde felt a jolt in her body, like something in her stomach churned. She didn't understand it, why she was feeling this way. Her hands went to her taut belly. She wiggled her way out of the bed in Sasha's guest room - which is where she has been staying for the past week. Something churned again in her stomach, she hoped this time it would fade like it did sometimes. But no, she jolted up and ran to the bathroom and locked herself in it while she threw up everything remaining in her stomach. Which was basically nothing because she hadn't ate since the night before. Christa rested her head against the bathroom wall and hugged her knees to her chest. Just what is wrong with me?

"Ugh." She felt the nausea again, and threw her head back into the toilet bowl to up-chuck more. It was irritating to her to have to hold her hair back, every morning so by now she was just keeping it in a low pony tail so it wouldn't get in her face. She usually wore the style throughout the day, partly because she threw up not only just in the morning, but also sometimes throughout the day. She didn't want her hair getting dirty and then having to shower fifty times a day. Christa sat on the floor again, waiting to see if she felt anymore nausea.

After a minute of silence, a knock on the door startled Christa. She got up, and said hold on, and flushed the toilet and washed her mouth out. She hated the after-taste, which made her get sick sometimes as well. The blonde opened up the door, to see a sleepy Connie at the door. His shaved head made him look slightly monk-ish. His eyes were half opened, and he rubbed them, while he watched her silently for a minute. The hazel eyed guy yawned and his hand moved to scratch his head.

"I heard you get sick, are you okay?" He wobbled his way closer to her. Connie noticed that something was off about the girl, but wasn't about to say anything about it. He might be an idiot, but as oblivious as he was, he wasn't that oblivious to not notice that something was wrong with her. Plus he found Christa in a similar situation a week ago, when he caught her throwing up the first night she spent the night. He choose not to say anything, because he just assumed it was a one-time thing. But now, now Connie wasn't too sure. He wasn't too sure if he should say something to Sasha or Ymir - who lives with the blonde, either.

Christa's blue eyes trailed the floor; she didn't want to talk about it. Not about why she could possibly be getting sick. It's been happening for the last month, and she knew she was just denying it. The tiny girl hoped that if she ignored it long enough it'd just go away. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." She muttered and walked past him.

The blonde had hoped he didn't actually hear her throw up, but it was inevitable since it already had happened. So there was nothing Christa could do about it now. Unfortunately, it was the second time that week he found her like that. So she was beginning to worry if Connie was suspecting something and that he would bring it up with Ymir or Sasha. She especially didn't want Ymir to know anything about her health right now. She was fine; she was going to be fine. Nothing was wrong. Christa sighed to herself and went out to the living room.