Help Me To Get Out Of This Nightmare

Start from the beginning

C: *sobs* Why, Why is this happening to me *crys* why can't i wake up from this nightmare Why why *sobs* 

": Cause you have to fight your fears, Elsa & Jack lost one part of their Memory's... My Eyes widen cause i heard a voice talking to me i turned around to see who's talking to me but no one was there but me & the gang but they can't see me or hear me. I stood up & walked outside to the balcony & rested on the rail of the Balcony. Then that voice started talking to me again but this time i jumped & looked everywhere.

C: Wh-who's There Show yourself

": Up Here my Dear. I looked up to the sky but the only thing i saw was The Huge Moon & The star i ran my fingers threw my hair & let out a breath cause i think i'm going crazy here.

C: I'm going Crazy no ones here it's just the Moon & Me

": You are correct my Dear. I jumped back cause i think the moon is talking to me but how can it talk to me i mean it's just a huge planet in space it can't talk.

C: *giggles* I am going crazy the moon can't talk, Wait can you

🌙: Yes my dear i can

C: this is crazy wait how can i talk to you , how can you talk to me

🌙: This is a dream my dear so anything can happen in a dream

C: Wow this is amazing wait can you help me & what was that that you said earlier.

🌙: That you have to fight your fears, Elsa & Jack lost one part of their Memory.

C: What Memory did they lose & Fight my fears really

🌙: Yes my dear you have a fear of losing your family that's why your having those nightmares of them 

C: Oh No wonder the last dream i found them on the floor lifeless.

🌙: That right Crystal

C: & what Memory Did Elsa & Jack forget

🌙: Oh That they forgot their Frist *Blah, Blah*

C: What did you say

🌙: I said their first *Blah Blah* & just like that everything started to faded away I started running with nowhere to go, I just ran & ran until i heard someone laughing behind me but i didn't turn around i just kept on running. I knew who was behind me but i don't care i'm scared *gasp* That's right the moon told me to fight my fear, My only fear is losing My friends & mostly My family so i stopped & looked back & there he was Pitch i looked at him dead in the eye with no fear what's so ever in me. He just smiled at me & put his hand's behind his back.

P: So Crystal are you afraid of everything, afraid of losing you sister's & Your pathetic friends aren't you. I Just looked at him angry & i just backed up a bit like i was ready to run but i'm not, I'm not going to run anymore. I Have to say someting so he can leave me alone for good.

C: I'M NOT AFRAID ANYMORE

P: What

C: YOU HEARD ME I DON'T FEAR ON LOSING THEM I KNOW THEY CAN PROTECT THEMSELVES.

P: So you don't fear anymore *laughs* My dear Crystal there will always be fear in this world

C: Well i don't anymore. Just when i said that a bright light appeared i covered my face with my arms it was so bright that Pitch didn't like iit at all he screamed so loud that it kinda hurt my ears.