Right

Trigger warnings: depression, bullying, suicide mention (I might not get all of the warnings but you guys know the drill)

I am sooo sorry for the long breaks! I have been really trying to update this. I have been struggling with school and figuring out my sexuality. I can't seem to find the motivation sometimes, but then I look through the comments and you guys really light up my day! Thank you so much for the support! Love you guys! (And any advice on coming out as pan, help needed). Have a great day! ❤️

      Virgil's POV

   Empty. That's all I feel now. Forever empty. I was back in my room after "freaking out" downstairs. Why am I so stupid? Because you are you, and nobody wants someone like you. As usual Daltons right. Of course I am. What's it worth anymore? I don't know. What is life ever worth? Does it depend on the person? Mines probably worth less than nothing. Patton's would be worth the world and more. Why am I so stupid? Why do I try? It's not like they like you anyways. That is true. Maybe they really would be happier without me. It be the only good thing I've done in my life. Then fade away. You can't physically die, so fade. I should. The world is better off without a mistake like me. But would anyone miss me? Why would they? I mean think about all the pain they put you through. They think you are a freak, a disorder, a disease, a disgrace, a creep, a burden, a MONSTER. Tears gently fell down my already blotchy face. I am so stupid. You're right Dalton. You're always right.