Work

Romans POV

This was absolutely disgusting. I screamed when I took off my shirt and saw how gross it was. When creating an object it takes energy on how much you want it and how much creative control you have over it. This took a lot of energy. It was also the only copy I had of it. I groaned in frustration. I finished getting undressed and hopped into the shower. Why does Anxiety have to be so difficult? Once I find whoever that Virgil guy is I will get some answers out of him. He will pay for what he did to Anxiety. That's it! Anxiety did not do this. Someone else did this to him. Anxiety could never do something this horrible. Maybe someone tricked him, or the evil dragon witch could have done something. I sighed. All this work was taking a toll on me. What will I do?

      Logans POV

I bounded up the stairs to Romans room. I looked at his bright red glittery door and sighed. I could hear the shower running. Luckily the screaming had stopped. I pulled out a post-it note and a pen. I scribbled a note onto it and shoved it under the door. I walked to my room and laid down onto my bed. I took off my glasses and realized I was crying. I am not emotionless. It just does not help any situation to be so emotionally charged. I wiped my eyes, but the tears kept falling. Why was I so upset? What will I do?

       Pattons POV

I quickly grabbed the cookies out of the oven. I had completely forgotten them. I felt myself sink to my knees. I was silently crying. I just want Virgil to be happy. I forced myself to stop crying. I threw away the cookies. Have I failed my children? What will I do?

     Virgils POV

They all know my name. They all probably hate it. They all probably left so they could laugh at it. I tugged on my sleeves. Oh no! They are going to tell Thomas then he will tell the veiwers then they will all hate me more. What's going to happen? What will I do?

       New POV      figure out who it is *easy

The sides are starting to like Virgil. I can not let that happen. He needs to realize that life isn't perfect. This problem will not be fixed. I wonder. What will I do?

Hey yall............. ok author here. Sry for the late update. I have school and a life. So..........yea. I mean my life is basically just reading.............yea.  Anyways whos Pov is that. This is so easy but whatever lemme do what I want.