Oh boy

Trigger warning depression mention of self harm and bullying sort of

   Virgils POV

I walked into the commons behind Dalton, sticking to the shadows. I noticed three figures on the couch. Why were they still awake? I got closer so I could hear what they were going to say. "We have to get him by himself so-" somebody started before Dalton popped up. Logan opened his mouth, but Dalton cut him off. "Now now. Before you start accusing me of things there is something you must know." he paused. "I am Virgil." Everyone looked confused except for Roman who was sleeping. "That doesn't make sen-" Logan started when Dalton cut him off again. "When you guys slowly destroyed Virgil's life his sadness suffering and desperation got so strong it formed me." Logan glared at him. "I don't care if you are apart of Virgil. We can't have you corrupting him and putting Thomas in danger. You have already made him bleed and starve. Anxiety is essential to Thomas's well being. Even if we don't want it we need it." It. I'm not even me just it. I bit down on my lip. "Now Logan thats not very nice." Patton whisper scolded. "I don't care! Anxiety and Depression are basically just the same. They are both disorders. Except you need Anxiety so Thomas doesn't hurt himself!" Logan retorted. I could feel the metallic taste of blood on my lip. "I told you so." Dalton said as he walked over to me. I stepped out of the shadows and everyone, except Roman and Dalton, gasped. Dalton and I started walking away when Logan said, "Monster." Oh boy. This is not good.