2. |P L A N|

Never in my day did I think that I would ever once get the number of Southside bad boy. But, that day, he became my escape. I didn't know what he meant. It was a crazy idea. He talked to me. Typed in his number, and what did I do? I ignored that the number even existed. Forgot completely about it.

"Seren, please Honey, can you come downstairs." my mother called from the foyer. "You have a, um, visitor."

I put out my cigarette and climbed up the roof to my window. I placed the cigarette carefully on the sill and spritzed my clothes with perfume and popped in a piece of mint gum. I've learned the dangers of smelling like cigarettes around college interviewers, to whom I was sure it was.

"Coming mommy," I said, sickly sweet falseness oozing from my words. I scramble down the steps rushing to see who was at the door.

As I reached the door I put on a fake smile and ushered Mother away.

"Mommy, aye?" That unforgivably gentle voice said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You've yet to text. Figured I would check up on you." He smirked. Oh, so cute. "So, can I come in?"

"No, you may not," I say, beginning to shut the door.

"Wait, Baby, I've got a plan." He says, stopping the door with his boot-clad foot.

"For what?" I asked him.

"Let me in and I will tell you." He persuaded.

"You aren't going to try and murder me are you?" I asked.

"Jesus Christ Baby, just let me in." He groans.

"Promise you won't try to murder me," I said.

"Fine, I promise."

"What do you promise?"

"Jesus Baby," he groaned once more. "I promise not to rape or murder you, can I come in now!"

"Yes, follow me," I said, walking away to the stairs.

"What, no tour?" He teased.

"No," I simply said.

"Fine, fair enough." We walk to the stair, and I lead him to my bedroom on the third floor.

"This is me," I said, pointing to my room.

"Cozy." He snickered.

"Sure, here's my bed, window, couch, TV, etcetera etcetera," I said, moving to sit on my window sill, while he sat beside me.

"Okay,"

"Wait," I interrupted jumping up from my spot to grab my cigarettes off of my bed.

"Okay," he repeated.

"Want to see my favorite place?" I asked.

"Sure,"

"Follow me then," I said, opening my window and began crawling out.

"Baby, I can't do that," he said.

"How come? Are you," I started pointing my finger in his direction, "afraid of heights?"

"No, Baby. I'm afraid of falling." He said. "But, if it's for you, I'll do it any day." He winked while smirking.

"Cheesy. But I promise it's perfectly safe." I laughed. "C' mon mister."

"Baby, if I fall, will you catch me?" He asked.

"Depends, will it benefit me?" I asked back.

"Maybe."