Candor or Dauntless?

Heyyyyyyyyy guysssssssssssss! So I'm really sorry for that thing up about the ten ideas and ten likes, but I really needed it! Thank you so much for the support! Thanks for the ides, comment where I steel one of them! Btw, do any of you have Instagram? Mine is socce.r Feel free to follow me! Thanks so much for reading! Comment and vote! Love y'all!

~

We make our way to Zeke's for Candor or Dauntless, the kids are in the daycare. When we get there, we put the kids in their play area with the other kids. We sit in a circle and I go first.

"Zeke, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare," he says.

"I dare you to let us go through your fear landscape," I say. He look wary but we all know he'll let us because if he doesn't Uriah's going to bring up the whole Pansycake thing and we're all going to argue about it and it'll be a huge argument and all that jazz.

"Fine," he says. We go to the fear landscape room and inject ourselves. The first one is the Amity. Seriously? I think. Next is thunderstorms, then spiders, then mice, then snakes, then goats, then heights, then yodelers, then his mom dying, then Shauna leaving him, finally, his kids dying. Those last ones were cute. We get back and Zeke takes his turn. "Four?" He asks.

"Dare," Tobias answers.

"I dare you to throw all the knifes in the training room at Tris," he says.

"Okay," he says. We walk to the training room with the group when we get there he picks up a bunch of knifes while I stand in front of a target. He throws the first, landing right next to my head. The second at my hair line, and third next to my arm. He continues until there's only one left. He's going to hit me in the ear, no doubt. I smile and her does. I roll my eyes and walk up to him, we hold hands as we walk back. I yawn as we near the door and check my watch. It reads 11:59.

"I think we're going to go home guys, see you tomorrow." I say. We pick up the kids and head home. I shower and Tobias does right after me. The shower, too and we all go to sleep.

~

I need ideas desperately! Please help!

~Stay Divergent!