Candor or Dauntless

"I call firstys!" Zeke yells. "Four, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless," he answers, without a moments hesitation.

"I dare you to go to the Pit and kiss who ever you see first," he says. He shrugs and we walk out. With our luck it's going to be someone like Eric or Peter. Yup, it's Eric. Eric sees me and his eyes boggle. Tobias kisses him and we sprint back to Zeke's. We take our seats. The door bursts open and reveals a fuming Eric.

"What the hell are you doing?" Eric yells.

"Truth or dare," Lynn says.

"I'm in," he says. We groan.

"Tris, Candor Dauntless," Tobias asks.

"Dauntless," I answer.

"I dare you to play seven minutes with me," he says. I get up, grabbing his hand and pulling him into Zeke's room. He grabs my hips and presses me to the wall, kissing me. I link my arms around his neck and kiss him harder. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Eventually, I pull back with an idea.

"We should jump in the bed and see what they do," I say, he smiles an evil smile and we walk to the bed. After about ten seconds they all bursting through the door. Tobias and I collapse in a fit of laughter and Zeke and Shauna look relieved, Eric looks hurt, that's disturbing. We leave the room and take our seats, I sit on Tobias's lap. "Eric, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare," he says.

I dare you tell us why you looked upset earlier?" I ask.

"Umm... I- it," he stutters. "I don't want to die!" He exclaims, we all look confused. "Four will kill me!"

"Someone's scared!" Shauna teases.

"Cause I like you!" Eric yells like he couldn't keep it in. The room falls silent. Tobias's arms tense around me. I place my hands on his to calm him down. I turn and whisper in his ear.

"It's okay, I only love you, nobody else." I say, we've never told each other that, but now is most definitely an appropriate time for it.

"I love you, too," he whispers back. We kiss, but pull back soon because there's an audience. I laugh. "What?" He ask.

"You're lips are red," I answer, laughing. He wipes his lips and we continue with the game.

"Tris, truth or dare?" Eric asks.

"Truth, I don't trust you," I answer.

"What did you whisper to Four?" He asks.

"I said I love him," I answer, blushing.

"Aww!" Christina gushes.

"Christina?" I ask.

"Dare," she says.

"Kiss all the boys you've ever had a crush on," I say. She kisses Will, Uriah, Zeke, and Tobias. I glare at her.

"What? Your boyfriend's hot," she says. I shrug, it's true. "Zeke?" She asks.

"Dauntless!" He yells.

"Have a drinking contest with Four," she says. They sit at the table and chug. Eventually, Zeke's passed out and Tobias is in the bathroom puking. Tobias won. Tobias is sober, he got it out of his system. So is Zeke. We start again.

"Marlene, Candor or Dauntless?" Zeke asks.

"Candor," she says.

"Do you like Uriah?" He asks.

"Ya," she answers. Uriah kisses her and asks her out. "Of course!" Marlene answers, kissing him again.

"You're welcome," Zeke says.