Convince

Conan's POV

" Come on, pick up the call... Pick up the call ..." I gritted.

" What happened, Conan?" Nicole asked me.

" Get the hell out of here." I gritted again.

" What?!" She asked.

" I said get out, Nicole. I don't want to hurt you." I said to her.

" But what happened?!" She asked.

" Can you please leave me alone?" I asked her.

" But..." She tried to say something but I came out of there and called Paul.

" Hello!!" He said.

" Where is she?" I asked him.

" Went back home." He said.

" F*ck." I cursed under breath.
" Alright. I need to go home." I said and hung up.

" Conan!!" I heard Nicole.

" Enough, Nicole." I said. " Don't come after me. I love that girl. You should have understood it by now. Aren't you enough matured to understand the fact?" I asked her.

" I am sorry." She said.

" Bye. Stay happy." I said and walked out of there. I found the car waiting for me to take me home. It's better to go home now. I will see her tomorrow. She has a lot to explain tomorrow. Hell she is in trouble. She just can't leave like that without informing me. I gritted. I walked out of there and got in the car.

I reached home soon. My mood was terribly down. I was still trying to reach her but her phone was switched off. Hell!!! Once I get my hands on you, you are gone, Babe. So gone.

" Hey, little Hunter!!" I saw Adam. I sat on the couch. He sat next to me. I leaned back and closed my eyes. I felt a soft caressing on my forehead. I knew it was Mila. I sighed deeply.

" What's wrong, little boy?" She asked kissing on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see her tensed face.

" Everything messed up." I said to her.

" What messed up?" She asked me as she sat between me and Adam.

" I messed up the whole thing." I said to her.

" What have you messed up?" She asked me.

" I have messed up with her." I said and described the whole thing. They listened to me but didn't interrupt. I sighed as I was done explaining things.

" You shouldn't have make her jealous." Adam said.

" I know. I shouldn't. But that didn't click my mind that time. She acted childishly as well." I said to him.

" But my question is why did she get jealous? Does she like you too?" Mila asked me.

" No idea." I said to her.

" I think she does. This why she got jealous that much. And if I am not wrong then she is very angry with you. You should go and talk to her about this." She said.

" Angry with me?!! Duh?!! You don't have any idea how much angry I am with her currently. I am trying to reach her since afternoon but she is not taking my phone. Is that any sense what she is doing?" I asked her.

" It's sense for her. Because she is angry now. You have to do something to make her anger go. She is extremely angry. What do you think you should do to convince her?" She asked me.

" What will she do to convince me?" I asked her.

" Don't act like a kid." She said.

" He is a kid. He is little Hunter." Adam said and I rolled my eyes.

" He is but he has to grown up in this situation. She is still a kid. You have to handle her gently with love and care. You must show her the respect she deserves." I said.

" Once I get my hands on her, I am going to teach her a good lesson of her life. She is going to understand how to deal with me clearly then." I said.

" No hurting her." She said more like gritted.

" No one is hurting her." I said.

" You better not. You know that I don't like that." She said.

" Alright then. If you don't hurt her then you can deal with her the way you want. But remember she is still a little kid. You are more matured than her. You have to understand her points as well." She said and I nodded.

" I will take care of it. Don't worry." I said to her.

" Let's see. If you hurt her then you will see the hell. I don't like hurting someone." She said.

I know she has all the natures of my mom. The sweetest woman ever. May be she is somewhere in the heaven watching us from there and smiling contently. Because we are there where she wanted to see us. I think she is happy for us. She was successful to make Mila and me be like her. This should make her proud. I know it does. I wish I could save my mom that day. But I was a helpless little boy. I couldn't do anything for my mother.

" Ok. I will not hurt her. Hurting her is not in my dictionary. It's out of space." I said and she nodded.

" Better." She said.

We had dinner together and then they left to take rest and I was in the living room. I tried her number again but it was switched off. I gritted my teeth. You bring my worst rage on you girl. Now God help you. Just God help you.

I called Paul and Jessica to tell them what they have to do tomorrow. You started the game. Alright I am ready to play. I want to play, in fact I will love to play it either.

I went to my room and laid down on the bed. I kept thinking about her. She was an addiction, a threaten for my sleeping nerves and tease for my inner beast. She keeps hitting my buttons one by one and that shatters my self control bit by bit. The day is not far away when it will shatter completely. Then it will be very hard for her. I don't know when I slept until the alarm started to ring horribly to wake me up. I quickly wake up and got ready for office. I needed to see the little trouble. She has a lot to explain me today and she has to convince me. Let's see how she does that.