Chapter 86 ♡

Magsimula sa umpisa

I smiled at her then turned to Zayn, "okay, where do you want to go for lunch?"

"Kat, you can't go anywhere," Cami's bitchy voice said as she walked into the room. "You have to put these books in the shelves within the next hour."

"I can do that later," I said to her.

"No you can't," she fake smiled. "You have to do this within the next hour because Burton Elementary is coming here in an hour to get books."

"What about lunch?" Zayn asked.

"I'm heading out, if you want to come eat with me. Kat, you can eat afterwards," she wickedly grinned at me.

Zayn chuckled, "no thanks, I'll just wait."

She straightened her skirt, "are you sure? She might take a long time."

I smirked at her once Zayn said, "that's fine. I'll wait."

She sighed in defeat, then turned to Grace. "You coming?"

She nodded, grabbing her purse. "Be right there."

Zayn and I watched as they both left the teen section, making the library almost empty. There is barely anyone here and I didn't even know if there was an actual school that was coming here.

I walked around the counter and pushed the cart, sighing. "I hate Cami so much."

Zayn chuckled, "I agree."

I smiled, pushing the cart around and beginning to place the books on their correct shelves. Zayn joined in, putting the books back along with me.

"I was thinking," Zayn said, "it's been a while since we've last had time to ourselves. You know, not unpacking or finding jobs or running away sorta time?"

I nodded, "agreed."

He put a book on the shelf and said, "what about Saturday night?"

I turned to him, "someone's eager."

He shrugged, "one of us have to be."

"I'm eager," I fought, crossing my arms over my chest.

He shrugged, "not as much as me."

"Bullshit," I set my book down and walked towards him. "I'm more eager than you."

"Yeah?" Zayn asked, smirking as I unbuttoned the top button of his shirt.

"Yeah," I said before smashing my lips against his. I placed my hands on his neck, bringing him closer. He pressed my back against the bookshelf, knocking a few books off while he was doing it, but he didn't care. He placed his hands on my waist, his fingers sliding under my shirt.

I slid my tongue in his mouth, letting myself claim dominance before he could. He chuckled at my attempt, leaning down and wrapping my legs around his waist and holding my up. He used my skirt to his advantage as he slid his hands under it, sending goosebumps on my skin.

"Babe," I moaned as he pulled away and pressed his lips against my neck. My nails dug into his hair before I soon realized that he was once again, more dominant than me.

"How eager are you?" He whispered in my ear.

"More than you," I whispered back.

He chuckled deeply, "I doubt that."

I smiled at him, leaning in to kiss him once more when I heard something fall. I turned my head to see Grace standing there with her mouth open. Zayn set me down and I straightened my skirt, my cheeks heated up and Zayn let out a low, nervous chuckle.

We are so fired.

"Forgot my keys," she said, jingling her keys in the air.

"Sorry," I started, "we were just-"

"Shelving the books," she interrupted, "I know."

Zayn bent down and picked a book off the floor, "you know how distracting this job can get."

She nodded, "understandable. We all have different distractions." She pulled a pack of cigarettes out of her pocket and winked at us.

She started walking towards the door and she called over her shoulder, "the janitor's closet is empty by the way."

My cheeks turned red but Zayn just laughed. She walked out of the door and I took a giant breath of relief.

"Were we talking about the same thing?" I asked.

"I have no clue," Zayn laughed.

I turned and shoved him back, "our eagerness nearly got us fired!"

He chuckled, "but it was so worth it."

-----------

Nooooo goals bc I updated after years. Sorry babes. I'm going to update v soon I've just been so busy. Love you guys soooo much. Don't kill me bc this was short.

BUT HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IM DOING A Q&A SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH. ANSWERING EVERY QUESTION :)))

VOTE COMMENT SHARE