Chapter 3: The band ate soup and more

Luke's Point Of View

Okay. Inside the school that this Keira Madders' girl payed us to go in was like any normal teenager's Highschool we've had a racket at. The girls students which all looked pretty was squealing and holding their phones up in chance for a quick photograph from each one of us. We waved our hands vigorously while the fangirl's cheers grew louder ad it sounded as strong a a maximum volume of a boombox.

Calum, me and the others generously gave out several girls our autographs and then some of them clinged to us and asked for a cheesy selfie.

And surprisingly, the cafeteria lady even joined in.

The vendors of the cafeteria made us sat down the bench table and then they started up the cooking. Keira Madders literally hanged her arms around each of the 5sos members and grinned flamboyantly to the other envious girls.

This racket was going to be fun.

Swizz's Point Of View

"Breath in, breath out." I murmured to Chescka who was breathing rapidly as if having an asthma attack. Chescka was holding her chest and hammered her fist on it. "Are you okay? You want some water?"

"No need. I'm ready to go down there and see the band." Chescka tied her boots. "You comin' right?" I nodded reluctantly and took my hoodie which layed on my bed. "Why are you wearing the hoodie again?"

"Uh, social awkwardness?" I quickly swung the door open and ran before she could pull off the hoodie on my head. Chescka followed behind me on our way to the cafeteria.

Our eyes widdened.

From the small size of our cafeteria, the amount of fangirls were the number of people in a concert. The place was filled with squealing, squeaking young women trying to catch a glimpse of the boyband in the sea of girls. They were asking for autograph's with innocent smiles and a favor like 'can you give me a hug?'. And so many silly request that requires PDA. If only it wasn't the day before prom, Mr. Alec would have shushed them with a, "No public display of emotions!".

I groaned as me and Chescka skimmed through the mob. I caught a blink of the five men, and yes, Chescka was right. I couldn't agree more that they are handsome.

The first guy had brown curly nest of a hair and a smile wrinkle on the sides of his lips. The second one was a guy with spunky dyed hair of lime green, he looked awesome and cool. The next one was raven haired, his appearance was sweet and in my opinion, he looked much decent than the others. The last one had blonde hair which was waxed up into a pointy hairstyles, he looked innocent but if you looked deeper, you can see he was another bad boy.

"Oh my frickin gosh." Chescka gushed, pulling out her phone and snapping some pictures. "That one, with the curly hair is Ashton, the rockstar guy is Michael, the cute guy is Calum, the hot dude is Luke and I am having a heart attack."

Our sight was clouded when more women mindlessly began to throw themselves up to the heartrobs and we left.

"That was horrible." Chescka moaned sadly. "The way I met them was horrible," She slumped herself on the bed and groaned. "Those selfish women. They all want the band for themselves!"

I nodded. Even though I don't know a thing about the band, I'm still a teenager and I want to blend in. "That was the worst, Chesck." I joined in. "I wanted to see those guy but the big headed girls, ugh!"

I grabbed my phone under the pillow and searched 5sos. Seems like they really are popular. I sat on the bed comfily and entered my hacking computer. Chescka watched me and tilted her head. "What are you doing?"

I opened the site and generated higher votes for Chescka. I lowered Keira's to a teeny weeny amount of votes and closed the hack tab. It wasn't so evil to be cheating, especially when It can do you some good.

"Hacking your way in." I answered. "You helped me, now I'm paying the debt."

Luke's Point of view.

 We were walking through the school grounds since the principal was giving us a view of the place. The school was wide and they had this big outdoors where the prom was being set up.

"So this is your room. . ."

The room were empty dorm rooms. The room was a complete blue with two double deck beds. The room was clean high-class dormroom for a silly group of highschool kids, cozy and there was and a fluffy couch and most importantly, a flat screen TV, must be coming from that Keira girl. The principal closed the door and we were left in the room.

The band washed themselves, one after another, probably because the heat outside when we were on our way here was like an earth-huge frying pan and our van airconditioner needed a fix. It was also a good thing, that the room has a nice and working aircon.

"Bro, set on the TV, Basketball's comim' live." Michael ordered, and Ahston nodded, switching the TV on. They were cozily watching, and Calum was practically bored.

"Why don't we have an adventure in school, Calum?" I grinned. "Remember? School prankster?"

As we walked down the hallway, we chatted and spilled green goo all over the other dorm carpets, laughing our asses off all the while. We were so busy running around that I bumped onto a hooded girl, who dropped with a thud on the floor.

Her jacket fell, and she was really pretty. I couldn't describe it, but she was wonderful-looking. "I'm sorry." I pulled her up. Calum wolf whistled, winking at me. "Stop it Cal."

"I-It's nothing." She stammered, brushing off dust from her pants. She pulled her jacket up again. "Really. Bye." Then she sped away, running the other direction from where we we're going.

"Does she know we're famous?" Calum blinked, shocked.

Swizz Point Of View.

Darn, Doree Swizz Sanders. Why do you always have to make such a mess? Running onto a rich popular guy and making a clumsy reputation, really now? I ran to my dormroom, slamming the wooden door with a strong push. I hit a body, and Chescka gasped. "Ouch!"

"I-I'm so sorry." I sighed. What is it with me and bumping? "R-really."

"Why so stammery all of a sudden, Swizz?" She snickered, sitting on the bed beside me.

"It's stuttery, Chesk." I rolled my eyes. "Not stammery."

"Okay then, captain smarty-ass." She gave a serious look. "Explain away."

"I-I did something again." I mumbled inaudibly. She opened her mouth to speak. "I did something with two 5sos guys." Damn. It's sounded disgustingly perverted that way!

Her expression becomes confused for awhile. "Don't tell me you kissed with Ashton!"

I shook my head. "I made a dumb impression of myself to a Luke and a Calum guy. I bumped on them. Guess I ruined it huh?" I chuckled. She turned flushed and bubbly. "Don't tell me you find something romatic with that-"

She started giggling, laughing like a lunatic. "Thats how almost all highschool fanfic start!" She held both my hands, and I knew I wouldn't like what's next. "I will make him fall in love with you!"

Oh, dear.