Ji-eun: *shouts* OMG! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY!

You: Shh! Unnie, keep it down!

Ji-eun: Oops, sorry! How?

I told her the whole story for like about 20 minutes.

Ji-eun: Woah...is he handsome?

I looked up the starry night and remembered Jungkook's face. I cheekily smiled.

You: Yeah...very handsome. *blushes*

Ji-eun: What's his name?

You: Wait wait wait! What about you, unnie? How's life?

Ji-eun: Oh me? Well, good!

You: Nice! When are you coming back?

Ji-eun: This friday!

You: Really? Ohh, I'm excited to see you!

Ji-eun: Yeah, me too! You wanna hang out on Saturday, Y/N?

You: Sure! I'll also bring my boyfriend so you'll meet him and get to know each other!

Ji-eun: Sure sure sure! Where will we meet?

You: At the cafè near Seoul!

Ji-eun: Sounds good! So, you live in Seoul?

You: Yup!

Ji-eun: Cool! I'll see you on saturday then!

You: Okay, unnie! Bye!

Ji-eun: Bye, Y/N!

I ended up the call and looked up at the night sky. I was so excited to meet IU unnie this saturday, plus I will bring Jungkook with me so he can meet her. I quickly took a shower and wore my pajamas. After my night routine, I don't feel like sleeping yet so I decided to watch some movies.

Jennie's POV

It's already 6:30 pm and Y/N is not yet home. I started to get worried, she should be home by 6pm sharp. Me and Taehyung were on the living room, making out when I heard the front door closed a little.

I didn't bother to look because I'm busy with Taehyung but then I knew that it's gonna be Y/N so I stopped kissing him and looked around if Y/N is there but, I guess she already went upstairs and didn't even greeted me. I'm kinda not used to it 'cause she usually greets me everytime she comes home but, today is really different. I definitely regret what I just did earlier.

Taehyung: What is it?

You: I think Y/N is home.

Taehyung: Really? I didn't hear anything.

You: You didn't heard the door closed a little?

Taehyung: Maybe...I don't know.

You: Will you talk to her now?

Taehyung: After we finish what we're doing. *smirks*

He again kissed me roughly.

(A/N: I'll let you imagine it. You're welcome.)

TIME SKIP.

You: Taehyung, I think you should go upstairs and talk to her already.

Taehyung: Alright, fine.

He got dressed quickly and went upstairs to talk to Y/N. I also got up and put my clothes on. I prayed that my sister would forgive me so I didn't hesitated but to follow Taehyung upstairs and to peek at Y/N's door and they're already talking.

Y/N'S POV

I was crying because I'm watching a K-drama. It was a really touching story and I'm 9999% sure that many people would cry if they watched this movie. The movie was about to end when someone knocked on the door.

Taehyung: Y/N?

I heard Taehyung oppa's voice so I decided to let him in.

You: Come in!

I quickly wiped my tears away before he noticed that I'm crying. I grabbed my box of tissue and wiped my tears.

Taehyung: Y/N? Are you crying?

I smiled weakly at him and I shook my head then sniffed a little bit.

You: No oppa, I'm okay.

Taehyung: Are you sure?

He came to me and sat beside me, patting my back. I don't want to be emotional because what he's doing right now, makes me cry more so I get him to the point.

You: What are you doing here, Taehyung? What brings you here?

Taehyung: I came here to talk about your sister.

Well, shit. I don't wanna talk about that first. I just got off from watching a K-drama that made me cry and if we're gonna talk about my sister, I'm gonna cry again!

You: Why? Not now, please.

Taehyung: I knew you were crying...

I just sighed 'cause I had nothing to do since he already caught me crying. He pulled me to his embrace.

Taehyung: Why are you crying, Y/N?

You: *sniffs* Nothing, I just...watched a K-drama that's very touching.

Taehyung: What is it all about?

You: It's about two sisters. Since from the day they fought, they never talked to each other nor look at each other. Then the younger one became iresponsible, she always leave her sister alone at the house. She always hangs out with her friends and go to the bar to waste money. Then one day, she heard that her sister has a cancer. She's been noticing that her older sister has been throwing up a lot and covers her hair with a towel. She can't take it anymore so she brought her sister to the hospital to take a check-up and the result is that she has a lung cancer, stage 4...From that day on, the younger one takes care of her older sister, just like when they were kids. The oldest one is gonna take care of the younger one but when they grow up, they exchange positions. I don't even know why I cried over that story.

Taehyung: Do you know why you cried?

You: Why? I don't know...

Taehyung: Because you got related.

You: W-what do you mean? Jennie unnie has a cancer?!

Taehyung: No...the two sisters fought one day then after that incident, they don't talk to each other and stuff. Do you want that to happen to you and Jennie?

There's a long pause and silence filled over the room.

Taehyung: Then one day, you will just find out that Jennie had a cancer? Do you want that to happen, Y/N?

I got shocked and scared at what he asked. I'm very confused right now, what does he mean?

You: I don't get you, Taehyung. You're making me confused...

Taehyung: You know what Y/N? If I were you, I would talk to Jennie if that is the only way and the only option so that we will get along to each other. Why? Because I don't want her to suffer, Y/N.

Now I realized what he meant, he loves her.

You: You love her?

He nodded his head and he's trying his best not to cry. I hugged him to help him calm down then suddenly, the door opened, revealing Jennie unnie. Since I'm facing the door, she smiled weakly at me and I smiled back. I pulled away from Taehyung's embrace and I came running to Jennie unnie and hugged her tight. Then we said in unison.

You and Jennie: I'm sorry...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Words: 1537❤