|16|

Don't forget to comment and ⭐️

Wolves-Sam Tinnesez ^^

__________________

I walk into Jaedens House and I can say I'm impressed, As I walk in more the house looks Organized. I guess it runs in the family because my dad always loved to be neat and organized. Unlike my mother loved to be unorganized because it makes her feel good I guess I can say.

'' You're Neat'' I compliment Jaeden

''Thanks I can't stand anything being out of order it awakens the OCD in me'' Jaeden says while closing the door behind us.

I walk over and pick up the duffle bag filled with clothes that she dropped on the floor.

''Where am I staying?'' I ask Jaeden because I don't know my way around her house

''There's only one room in here and that's my room so your gonna sleep with me, The room is this way'' Jaeden says leading me to her bedroom.

I follow Jaeden to a door around the corner. When she opens it I get hit in the face by her scent

''Sorry'' Jaeden Apologizes

''No your fine I'm the one invading your living space'' I tell Jaeden

She smiles at me before saying ''I'm going to take a shower rn you can lay down and watch tv while im in there and if you are hungry I have some spaghetti from last night''

''Alrighty'' I say

Jaeden nods before walking into her closet to get clothes I assume then she walks to the bathroom.

When I hear the water running it snaps me out of my thoughts.

I start to look around the room for the tv remote. I walk over by her bed to see if it's by her fixed up bed. When I find that it's not there I look at her side tables for anything and I see a photo with a group of people in it, Notice how hard it is to look at the photo I bring it by the window which is the only way light is coming into the room right now.

When the light shines at the paper Instantly know someone that was in the photo. Johnathan was holding these two kids. It took me a minute but I realized that the two kids were Jaeden and my dad.

Johnathan was holding My dad upside down by his feet while the smaller child Jaeden was on Johnathan's shoulder. My dad had a big grin spread across his face. His cheeks were red most likely because of the blood rushing to his head, Meanwhile, Jaeden was tugging on Johnathan's hair.

I smile at the photo before walking from behind the blinds and placing it back to I first saw it at

When I come out empty handed I just go and lay on this queen-sized bed that Jaeden has. I slip under the covers and I lean my head on the bed and I drift off to sleep.

A few minutes later I feel the bed dip

''I won't let anybody hurt you...Even if it means sacrificing myself just to make sure You are able to live your life'' I hear a faint voice say before I fell unconscious.

_______________________________

''Ow!'' I exclaim when the pack nurse stuck the needle in my arm harshly ''Oops My Bad'' I hear this woman say

I roll my eyes letting my disgust be known

I would have laid my hands on her but Mariah explained why I can't put hands on these Pack members because then I would catch a case and I don't want that. I think? It might be worth it

I let the woman finish getting a sample of my blood

I feel someone Is near us I stop burning holes into that lady's forehead to look at who entered the room