Chapter 36- Road to Destiny Part 2

Start from the beginning

Giritina screeched and howled creating echos across the whole region. Wallace pounded on Ash's door "Dammit, Gary open the door already and stop sleeping you stuck up.."

"What?!" Gary opened the door furious.

"I need your help.. quickly my Milotic is badly injured,"

"Go to  Ash's mom and Professor Oak they're in the backyard. But before you do let me ask.. Who did this to your pokemon?"

"Dawn"

"Dawn huh? Alright go to Oak while I help you with your Renegade problem,"

Wallace nodded and ran through the house into the backyard. Delilah and Oak saw Wallace. He halted in front of them and quickly explained the situation; The two quickly worked on the pokemon's injuries.

Giratina taunted Boufallant provoking him into charging. He dodged Boufallant and sliced the side of the pokemon. A red puddle of blood shot up; Boufallant fell unable to get back up. Altair rushed to his side and slid against the grass landing right next to him.

"Boufallant!"Altair petted him slowly and tried to calm him down.

"mrrr" it growled in agony.

'Shh.. it's okay.. everything is going to be fine.." he whispered.

"Damn it.. that was a unforgivable action.. You're going to pay for that!"

"Lance control yourself!"

Lance called out his Garchomp. "No lance don't do it-" Lance ignored Altair and ordered him to attack Giratina. He obeyed and ran full speed at Giratina. A loud boom quickly indicated he broke the sound barrier; Garchomp pounced at Giratina. He aimed his claw at Giratina quickly and landed the blow perfectly into the back of Giratina.

"Look at yourself in the mirror Dawn. Look at your pokemon! Do you have any idea what you're doing to them? Do you think Piplup, Buneary or Giratina want to murder for your sake? Do you think that someone such as yourself is willing to live with the guilt of blood shed on their behalf! Do you!?"

Dawn said nothing she silently scoffed at Lance. Giratina turned the other direction, he flew several feet in the air and positioned himself so that eh would be lying on his backside. Upon landing he squished Garchomp into the dirt.

"Shit, Ash where the hell are you?!"

Giritina raised his stingers again to strike but just then a shadow ball smacked into the side armor of Giratina; the blow sent him flying sideways into a house. The house was demolished from his massive weight.

"I heard you needed my help.." Gary called out.

"We sure could use it.."

"Yes.. we could.." he rubbed  Boufallant again.

"You have another shadow ball ready?"

Tyranitar nodded, Dawn began to burn in a series of sparks, embers surrounded by a red-orange cloud that rumbled with loud thunder. Portals opened up to the reverse world and towers of reverse world towers spawned.

"I've had enough of your games.. Where is Ash?! Tell me now!?"

"We don't know.. he went somewhere but we're not sure where. We went to look for him but we never found him. We thought you would know.."

".. I don't know but this shenanigans will end NOW"

The clouds boomed furiously into a storm of sizzling thunderbolts that began pouring on all the pokemon and humans in the vicinity. Altair, Lance and Gary were hit by the storm. Electricty ran through their bodies until it killed them. Dawn stepped through the dead bodies and approached Gary who still seemed to be struggling between life and death. Dawn snapped her fingers, Giritna came and stabbed Gary to end his misery.

Dawn presented the pokemon of the champions in crude burials. The master stood beside her and clapped while several Team Renegade acolytes applauded her success. " I finished the last of the champions.. but Ash managed to get away.."

"No matter he can't stop us now.."

"What of Ash though?"

"Don't worry my little Berlitz he won't be a thorn in our side for quite a time. Dawn you've done a splendid job of disposing the wicked champions,"

Dawn smiled bowing before the master. She was pleased that she could be of great service to the Master. While she was pleased the other officials to Team Renegade looked at her with disgust. Ever since she became a member of the team she had hogged all the glory and victories for Team Renegade. Dawn noticed their envy but only laughed at them. The fools could not outdo her in battle even if they were to try to defame her.

Ash after hours of walking through the patterns of stars found Shadow valley. A strange black cloud that lay beyond the tip of the universe. It was a black nothing that Ash couldn't see through. Prophet continued walking into the dark cloud Ash followed after him. "I hope we can find Arceus.. Everyone back at home are counting on me. If Arceus can save Dawn and defeat the Master then we need to find him and quick.." Ash thought. The path became dim and dimmer; Prophet in advance opened his cane to reveal a lantern. Ash followed after him standing near his side so that whatever was inside this strange nether would not strike at him from nowhere and drag him into the unknown.