6. i've never been kissed before you!

Start from the beginning

"i've never actually almost killed a civil serving before," Sam frowns at the two brothers, "well, you have to find something to be your own buzz kill,"

"yeah, you know, like something that is totally not hot," Spencer looked at Sam, "i don't care!" the three boys turn their attention to Coach Beiste who is shouting down at Artie, "if you're on this football team, you'll wear a cup, no exceptions!"

Finn touched his brother's shoulders, "hey, have you ever notice that when the Beiste gets all fired up," Spencer turns to his brother, "her underpants go right up here butt?"

"eww," the three boys watched as Coavh Beiste pulled out a wedgie when Spencer frowns, "looks like i've found my mailman,"

"yes, you did," Finn smiled at Sam when he looked at Spencer, who frowned, getting out of the cold bathtub.

***

"i take it we have a lot of sweater trains to look forward to this season," Tina and Maisy looked at Kurt.

the three of them walked further, when Karofsky push Kurt into the metal lockers, when Spencer turned his head away from his locker, looking down at his slinged arm, "what do you think you're doing, Karofsky?!"

Karofsky slowly turns towards his football captain, scratching his cheek when Spencer flares at him, "i already told you, not to push or slushie any of the new directions!"

Spencer walked towards him, "and i mean it!" Spencer points his finger hard into Karofsky's chest, "you're actually my arm is in his sling or otherwise, i'd be beating your ass and telling Coach Beiste,"

"Spencer...Spencer," Spencer rolled his blue eyes at Karofsky, "next time, i won't care about my arm," Karofsky furrowed his eyebrows when he just walked away from Spencer.

Spencer turns back towards Kurt with his bag pack on his shoulders, "you guys okay?" Spencer touched Tina's and Maisy's arm when the two girls nod their head.

"Kurt.." Kurt looks at Spencer's blue eyes, when he was leaning against the metal lockers with a frown on his face, "yeah, i'm fine,"

***

Kurt walked into the choir room in front of Spencer and Tina while he walked into choir room with Maisy beside him, "all right,"

Mr Schuester looked at the four teens, "guys, let's get down to business," Spencer took a seat beside Sam, fist bumping him and Sean, giving a smile to Samaria and Micaela.

Spencer kissed Quinn's forehead, "first, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman," the new directions clapped their hands when Puck raised his hands with a smirk on his face.

Puck goes to give Artie a fake punch when Artie flinches when Spencer slapped Puck beside the head, "dude, really?"

Mr Schuester looked at Puck, "Puck, i hope your time in juvie," Spencer looks down at Artie, "has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong,"

Puck looked at Mr Schuester, "are you kidding me? i ruled that place," Artie turns to Puck, "all i did was crack skulls and lift weights all day,"

"wow," Quinn rolled her eyes, "what a catch," Quinn leaned towards, tapping her pen against her notebook, "can't believe we ever let you go?"