My touch sent shivers down her spine. She removed my hand, shaking her head. " Babe.."

" Lemme here the truth ma'. I won't get mad." I told her.

" It's not the fact you'll get mad. I just wanted to wait, 'till I had the chance to go to an appointment. You know. "She shrugged. "I was going to tell you, I promise. Just didn't know when...." She trailed off, biting the inside of her cheek.

I nodded. " It's okay baybeh. I unda'stand. You good." She looked at me strangely, as if I was lying. " I'm forreal." I kissed her lips, holding her waist. " We gotta another baby on the way.. that's all we need to focuse on."

She nodded, smiling softly. " Okay..... Who told?"

" Who ya' thank?" I asked, smirking.

She palmed herself. " That girl can't hold water.... just like her daddy." She shook her head.

" What? I can hold secrets."

She scoffed. " Yeah, okay." She laughed, but it died down, like something was on her mind. " Babe.... I think I'm ready."

" For what?" I questioned.

" To move in with you. I think we're ready now. The twins would have both parents in the house, and I'll be waking up to your handsome face every morning." She beamed, with happiness.

I nodded, pulling chin hair. " Ight, we gon' start looking for houses tonight."

" You don't look to happy." She frowned, removing herself from my lap.

" 'Cause I gotta feeling, this got sum' with Ray ass." Her face flushed, looking shocked.

" Baby...."

" Ray! I told you to lay low!" I yelled at him, crossing my arms

" Ray! I told you to lay low!" I yelled at him, crossing my arms. He just told me about his encounterment with Daejah at the store. I wasn't too happy about that either.

" Calm the hell down, man." He stressed. " What was I 'pose to do?! Stand there, and not say shit?!"

" Yes! That's exactly what the fuck you should've done! Now there on to us." I shook my head, then sat on the couch. I buried my face in my hands.

By now, everything is probably ruined. Ray ass just don't listen, and follow directions. His ass suck.

" Why the fuck you so worried?! You scared of being caught or sum' shit?!"

I shook my head. " No! I dont care about getting caught. It was that we was suppose to be on the low, until everything thing fall in place next month." I told him. " By you doing that shit at the store, Daejah big month ass, probably said something to someone about what happen."

" Dont worry, she won't. " he smirked.

" Didn't you say her child was right there?!" I questioned him. He didn't say anything. " DIDN'T YOU SAY HER CHILD WAS SITTING THERE?!"