Sniff//corbyn

Ok so this is a short one

Oh my god, I can't decide whether I'm hot or cold." I say, snuggling into the cozy blanket as I kick it off my feet. "I feel cold but then I'm sweating!"
"I mean I think you're totally damn hot." Corbyn tells me as he walks over. He reaches out to take my hand. Instantly, he retracts his hand in a jump. "Nope, you're definitely cold, Jesus Y/N." He says. Then he plonks himself down next to me. I throw the blanket over his legs as he encloses my hands into his own. He rubs his hands over mine to try and create warmth via friction. To improve the friction created he takes off his rings. I sniff and groan slightly. Instantly, Corbyn's hands jump away from mine. "Are you sick?" I pull a strange face at him.
What?
"Are you sick?" He asks. I shake my head in a 'no' fashion.
"No, it's just the winter and I'm cold... I think." I tell him.
"Well I don't have a sniff." Corbyn tells me, slowly taking my hand back into his. The look of uncertainty on his face makes me sigh.
"Fine, I'm a bit sick." I admit to him. A small chuckle leaves his mouth.
"Aw, baby." Suddenly, he stokes my cheek feeling it's cool temperature.
"Wait, are you not mad? Aren't you going to leave?" I ask in surprise.
"What? No." He laughs at my question. Corbyn rests his head upon mine, wrapping himself more into the blanket. "I'm not going to leave your side just because of a sniff." He tells me. "You can't get rid of me that easily." I smile.
"Ah, damn it." I say sarcastically. I sniff once again. "Thank you Corbyn." I say quite formally.
"For what?" He asks with a laugh. "For sitting with my girlfriend when she's sick?"
"No, well yeah, but just for being my amazing boyfriend." I say very simply. He smile and laughs lightly. "You're the sweetest."
"Well, thank you for being the cutest, sweetest, funniest, prettiest, amazingist, talentedist, wonderfulist human alive." Corbyn makes up his words to prove his point. I laugh at him before kissing his cheek. "Eeew germs." He whines dramatically, before breaking character to smile again. 
"I love you Corbs."
"And I love you too, sick person." He squeezes my sides as we snuggle together.

394 words 🏆⚽️