21 ~ Hide and Seek

Start from the beginning

"We will talk about this later" "Okay sir" he bowed at us and moved.

"My lolita doesn't like business?"

"Yeah, so when I am with you don't ever talk about business to me and don't talk to them as well as got it?" I said with angry tone.

"Yes sir" he said with salute.

I went towards jimin.

"Jiminie hyung where is eomma?" I asked to him.

"Eomma, appa, hobi hyung and noona everyone went to meet same people. I think regarding business meeting.." "Today is my engagement or business meeting? Everyone is here for their business not for me?" I glared at my hubby it's all because of him "I hate you".

"Lolita.." "Don't talk to me" "Please.." "I said don't talk to me" I left that place angrily.

I am searching for my eomma in every room. It's time feed my son. I don't know where is food for him.

"What are looking taehyung?" I turned to see who is the owner of that voice.

N.O.P:

"Lisa noona?"

"Yes, Do you need any help?"

"Ahh? Nae. I am looking for my eomma. Did you see him anywhere?"

"Your eomma?"

"Yeah, Kim Seokjin. He is tall and handsome face. He is with my appa Kim Namjoon. So obviously shouts at him. Did you see them anywhere?"

Lisa chuckled "I know them but I don't know where they are right now"

"Ohhh Okay" pouts sadly.

"May I know why are you searching them? Any important?"

"Tan-ah still had not eaten. It's time to feed him, but I don't know where is his food" tae shows his tannie to lisa.

"I can help you"

"Really?"

Lisa opened her handbag "Here" give to tae some pocket of dog food "This is my miri's favorite food, may be your tan-ah will like it".

"Thank you so much noona"

"It's okay taehyung."

"Your puppy name is miri?"

"Yes, you want to see her?"

Tae nods his head fastly "I love puppies"

Lisa shows the photo to him.

"Wowww, she is so cute"

"awv awv"

"Thanks"

Tae swipe to see next photo.