"Nothing." I felt slightly offended at his tone.

"Ko-."

"Y/n please drop it."

"O-oh okay."
~
~
~
Yoongi POV
"I'm so sorry we came in like this it's just-."

"Hoseok it's all good." I smiled. "Just find a job that's it! I can ask Namjoon-."

"No!"

"W-What happen?"

"I got in a fight because he was trying to give Jeongguk some coke and-."

"He w-what!"

"He tried to give drugs to Jeongguk-."

"What the fuck!"

"I haven't talk to him since." I herd Hoseok sigh. "It's been hell. I lost contact with the rest except for you." He laughed "Remember Kim Taehyung? Remember that one time when we lit fireworks in the middle of the streets and got arrested. Old Jin had to bust us out?" I laughed remembering the good times.

"Yeah." I smile stood on my face. "Hey remember Choi Min-ho?"

"The one that dated Jin?"

"No." I rolled my eyes. "The one that kick me in the balls?"

"Oh yeah yeah." He claps viciously and smiles.

"I saw him couple days ago at the small shop by the park on duteopbawi lane? He's working for Taehyung I guess." I sighed. "What happen to us?"

"We used to be happy care free kids-."

"Y/n I-I'm sorry!" I herd Jungkook yell.

"Yeah tell that one to my arm." The door unlocked and they both come in.

"Y/n are you okay?"

"Yes oppa don't worry." I smile at her.

"Oh Jeongguk Those papers?" I saw him panic.

"O-O I-I-."

"Oppa drop it please till Monday?"

"Alright your lucky y/n right here." I her her giggle and my heart just exploded.
~
~
~
It was atfer dinner Hoseok and Oppa went out for drinks and Kookie and I are relaxing in the living room watching anime.

"Nah Shoto hot."

"So what about Kacchan?"

"He's okay but is he Shoto?" We laugh together but then we stop because some was slamming there fist on the door.

"Hey open up its Namjoon." I got up and open the door, and once I did he came rushing in and slam the door.

"Oppa are you okay do I need to call Yoongi-."

"No no I just need to stay here tonight-."

"Oh my god you mouth is bleeding!" I ran to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit. "Oppa sit down!" He does as I say and sit.

"Uh y-y/n?" I look up forgetting that Kookie is here.

"Kookie not right now." I said, as I try to stop the bleeding from his lip. "Oh my god what did you do! Your fist are bleeding!" I panic and yelled at kook to get my phone.

"H-here."

"Call Oppa tell him Joon is here and he needs to come home now it's and emergency." I wrap his fist and lightly check his body for any more damage and surprise surprise there was damage on his chest.

"Yes she okay, she just said some one name Joon is here-. I don't know but please come home."

"Oppa what happen?"

"Y/n I can't tell you-." There was pounding on the the door once again.

"Joon let me in!" The voice was deep and vicious. I look at jungkook and mouth 'get a knife and get over here' "I hear breathing!"

"I'm so sorry y/n-." Namjoon gets up and gets a knife. "Go in the guest closet take your guys phone and stay in there I don't care what happens just stay in there please." I nodded and grab my phone along with jungkook.
~
~
~
~
~

I'm sorry it takes me forever to upload I'm so sorry I just been having a little writers block and yeahhh sorry😶

A/N: Edited 8/31/2020.