Chapter 9 | "What is happening to me?"

Começar do início

"He deserves to be punished!"

"Don't worry about me, brother. I'll be fine." Lucifer willingly stepped back.

"Your throwing the Light-Bringer to Hell?" An angel cried from the crowd.

"He rebelled! He must go!"

Goddess walked up to them through the crowd of angels. She said nothing and watched as Lucifer was about to be thrown out.

"Wait, father!" Amenadiel exclaimed.

"BE GONE, SAMAEL!" God pushed him out of Heaven.

Lucifer started falling down. His wings were pushed in front of him, making it difficult to see around him. He tried to fly back up, but the pressure of the air pulling him down was too strong. 

Suddenly he landed on the slightly heated dark floor of Hell.

Setting: Doctor Linda's Office

"I've never had a dream like it before. You've any idea why I had this strange dream?" Lucifer asked Linda.

"Maybe your dad is trying to tell you something." Linda explained.

"Through my dreams?"

"It appears so."

"If he wants to bloody tell me something why doesn't he just say it!?" 

"Your dad has his ways."

"Everybody says that. Never have I ever believed it."

"You should."

Lucifer rolled his eyes. Just then his phone rang. "Oh it's the detective." He stood up and walked out of the room.

"Hello." He greeted her on the phone.

"Hey Lucifer. It's Cain, Chloe is currently unavailable right now."

"What did you do to her?" Lucifer snarled.

"Nothing terrible, yet."

"Cain I swear IF YOU HURT HER—" 

"Oh I won't just hurt her."

"Where are you?" Lucifer asked hastily.

"Your house."

"Lovely. I'm coming to destroy you." The Devil snarled.

Lucifer hopped in his car and drove more than 200 mph. He knew cops were going to come after him, but he couldnt care less about that right now. He heard the sirens of the police cars. "Bloody hell." He pulled over on the side of the road.

"You realize you were you speeding?" The cop asked him disgustedly.

"Yes, I realize. Now take your money and leave me be." Lucifer pulled out a stack of $100 bills and handed it to the officer. 

"I need your license and registration first."

"Oh bloody hell! All you desire is money anyway! Right?" The Devil's eyes stared into his.

"Y-yes. I do want money. It's everything."

"Lovely! Take it then!" Lucifer gestured him to take the $1000 he was holding in his hand.

"Thanks." The policeman took the money and walked back to his car.

"Right. Now to the destroying part." Lucifer started his car again and drove to Lux.

Setting: Lucifer's Penthouse

Lucifer ran in through the elevator doors.