7

"Diego, Diego, Diegooo" thousands of people chant.
"Time to shine" I say to Diego. He smiles uncontrollably. "What if they don't like me" he starts to worry. I stop him "they flew all they way over here to see you and these kids, they are going to love you." He gives me a hug, "I don't know what I'll do without you"
Diego heads on stage, my boy he's come so far in a short amount of time. Last week Diegos manager called and said he was going on tour, Diego said he wouldn't do it unless I could go with him. As I continue to think I hear Diego "hey guys I wanted to do something real quick, desi can you come out here." The crowd screams. I walk out on stage, he sits me down on a stool that was already on stage. "Desiree Marie Montoya Martinez, you make me the happiest boy ever" he walks off stage and continues "I honestly don't know what I'll do without you, I knew the first time i laid my eyes on you, you were special" he walks back on stage with sunflowers, my favorite kind of flowers ever, he remembered, when me and Diego were walking around a boy gave me a rose, i took it to not be rude, but then I threw it away saying that I hate roses, I only remember telling diego once. He hands me the sunflowers. "You stuck with me threw thick and thin, when I was a jerk or when I was a complete dipshit you still stuck with me, Desiree your the most beautiful person inside and out, you make me laugh, and you like me for me, not by how much money I have. Desiree Montoya will you make me the happiest person in the world and be my girlfriend?" I wipe my tears and nod
After the show me and the boys go to the hotel, "how are we all supposed to fit" I ask the tour management. "Five or six in a room" he says in a duh tone. "Ok desi, hailey, Diego, Sebastian, Dylan and Brandon share" room 253, Alex, Carlos, Oliver, Jesse, Zoey and Cody get room 256, Conner, giovanny, Chris, Sebastian, McKenzie and Gavin get the last room, im gonna go figure the rest out yourselves" the tour manager finishes.
We all head to the rooms, some rooms had two bed while some had one and a pull out couch, "how are six of us going to fit on two beds" Dylan says. "Girls get that bed" I yell. I run and jump onto the first bed with Dylan and hailey follow after me. We all laugh. "Grinding competition?" Brandon asks. We all nod I get my hair brush for a microphone we all line up our phones each going live one instagram. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen toodayy we are having a grinding competition first up is Diegooooo Martiirrr" I shout. Everyone shouts and laughs. Diego hops on the bed, I play the song.

***

"Alright the fans have chosen the winner of tonight's grinding competition is...... Hailey Orona with Diego a close second." I laugh. Hailey does her victory speech. "Thank you everybody and have a good night" she says. We all end our lives. "Guys I'm Hungry anyone wanna go raid the store downstairs" I ask. Everyone nods and we all walk on of the room "last one there has to pay" I shout everyone runs. "Diego come with me we're taking the elevators" I say. "But the stairs is faster" he argues "just follow me" I drag him to the elevators while everyone but Dylan run to the stairs. The elevator doors open and I see the store in view. We run, Hailey Brandon and Sebastian are right behind us.

***
"Rules are rules" I say to Sebastian. " it's not my fault Brandon pushed me down the stairs" he complains, "you should have thanked me You were the first one down the stairs" Brandon says. We all put our mountains of snacks on the desk.
"And the total is 257 dollars and 37 cents." The cashier says.
Sebastian groans and swipes his card.

_______________________
Not as long as I want it to be but I didn't know were this chapter was heading so I decided to end it
But yay design is togetherrrr