2

"Mama can I talk to you please" I say as I walk through the door. "Sure Mija what do you need" she sits down. " it's about the boy next door" " oh honey I'm sorry I just didn't want you to get hurt" she interrupts " you think hurting my only friend I have will fix everything" I raise my voice. She opens her mouth. "Save it mom Diego is and amazing person and he would never hurt me." I get up and I go to my room.
-time skip-
"Diego you dummy you do this" I try to grind but my arm decided to collapse. Diego giggles. " NOO you do this" he pushes me off the bed and does it himself. I run to the camera before Diego actually does it, "ok we have to keep this pg since Diego has a younger audience. Comments start rolling
in about why I did that but I just laugh, kids these days.
"Diego why do you always have to grind during a live"
He laughs "it's what they want" I laugh with him, "sure"
"Diego I have to go I'll see you tomorrow" I wave as I leave is room.
"Come anytime" Diegos mom says. I smile "don't worry I speak Spanish to" she smiles and waves.

I walk through the door and I smell my mothers delicious food. She welcomes me and hands me a plate. " thank you mama is it alright if I go eat it upstairs?" She nods.
I never realized how famous Diego really was, I clicked on his page, he had 131k followers I was amazed. I clicked follow and turned off my phone. I turn on friends as I eat.
My eyes soon got heavy so I put my plate on my stand and covered up.