5

Today is going to be a good day, right now I'm heading over to Diegos so we could go explore even though we know we're everything is.
I knock on the door and Diegos mom opens the door, I thank her and I walk up to Diegos room, "Diego you better be ready" I say before I walk in. I open up the door to see Diego making out with devenity, I guess I could say I'm a little hurt. It's not like I had feelings for him right? "Maybe I came at a bad time I'm just going to go" I don't think they heard me.  I leave anyway. "Desiree wait" Diego says. He grabs my arm. "Diego it's fine I have other things to do anyway" I turn. "No please I want to hang out with you, devenity showed up out of nowhere" he begs "fine I'll be waiting downstairs" I walk away. He smiles to himself.
Diego walks back into his room to see devenity digging around. "I don't have any money if that's what your looking for, desi helped me put it away" he says. "Oh I- uh I was just leaving" she stutters. He laughs, He turns around and walks down stairs. "Ready to go" he says to me I stand "yeah let's go explore" I shout as I leave the house, Diego laughs. We walk along the sidewalk but Diego being Diego wanted to walk in the road, so much cars honked as they drove by. Classic Diego.
"So desi" He starts "I wanted to ask you something about girls" ouch "oouuuu diegooo likes someone" I mock. "Desi stop" he blushes. "What's her name" I ask.
"Her names Anne she's really funny and doesn't let anything get to her" he speaks. I try to smile but there's this feeling in my stomach I can't seem to get rid of, Diego likes someone? Why haven't I ever met or heard of her until now?
My head starts to spin. "Diego I think I have to go I- uh have homework I have to get done" i stutter. "Want me to walk you back" He asks "no I'll be fine" I reply.

When I get to my house I finally feel like I can breath again, remember how every love story ends with, I think I'm falling for him, well I think I'm falling for him.