3

Summer has officially came to an end, two days until school starts and I couldn't be more excited hint the sarcasm, I've never really been a social kinda person but when I met Diego My shell cracked, I honestly think it's just the person he his, he's a really good listener, he's easy to talk to and he gives the best advice.
Right now I'm currently at Diegos watching tv with him, I love to look back on life and reflect, I don't really know if that makes any sense
I continue to think but I've been rudely interrupted by Diego,
He smacks me in the face with a pillow "desi im bored" he whines "well let's go do something" I suggest. "Lets go get ice cream!" He jumps up and pulls me out the door. We walk to the nearest ice cream shop. Diego grabs my hand and my cheeks turn a little red. "Sorry old habit" he says.
"Don't worry it's fine" I say, he smiles. We get our ice cream and we go to sit down. "Desi look up" I do and I see him recording me. "Diego gross don't post that I'm ugly" he gasps. "Desiree Montoya you are not ugly you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met inside and out." I blush and look down. "Come on it's pretty late we schools head back" I agree and we both leave. On our walk home Diego holds my hand "thank you for today, I really needed to get out" he says. "No problem, I had so much fun" I reply. He walks me up to my door. "See you when school starts" he waves and walks to his house.