4

BEEP BEEP BEEP
I groan, why can't school be another year away.
I get out of bed and I head to my bathroom, I don't know if I'm going crazy but I'm pretty sure I heard my bed calling my name.
I finish getting ready with time to spare so I go over to Diegos, I knock and Diegos mom opens the door, "he's up stairs" she says. I nod and I head up. I knock on Diegos door but there's no answer, I knock again and this time the door creaks open. I look inside and see that Diego is still sleeping. "Diegoooo!" I shout I stand on his bed and jump. He groans "five more minutes" I land on him. "In five more minutes you'll be late on your first day of school" I whisper in his ear. "Fine" he whines, I get off of him and he gets up and goes to the bathroom. I get on my phone and soon Diego comes out of the bathroom ready to go. "Come on Diego now we have to run to school" I drag him with me.
We both enter the school Diego looks around amazed, "I can't believe you've never went to public school" I say. " I have it's just been a long time" he says while looking at his schedule, "who do you have for homeroom"
He asks.
"I have Mrs. Baker what about you?"
"Oh me too" he says. "Come one let's go find our lockers" I say walking off. We find mine first then he finds his. We're actually not that far from each other. "Ok I'll take you to your history class" I say grabbing his hand. The halls started to become pretty packed with lots of students, Diego doesn't have the best attention span so I had to pull him around or we would have been staring at all of the awards this school has. I drop him off and then I head to my English class.
-time skip-
Me and Diego decided to meet up at lunch so he had a change to explore himself.
I find Diego and he was talking to the popular girls, I swear those girls are the meanest people in the world. I sigh and then I walk up to them. Shelby looks up in disgust "why are you here" She says "not for you" I say. I grab Diegos hand and I drag him away. "Out of all people you talk to them?" I ask.
"What they seem nice" he replies. I shake my head.
-5 minutes later-
"Diego don't" I laugh. He was trying to wipe the mash potatoes on me, for his live. "Guys the bell is going to ring so we are going to take you to our homeroom" he says. The bell rings so we go and throw our food away. Diego carries his phone and talks to his fans while I trail behind. Turns out Mr. Baker is a science teacher he was not prepared at all, " they shouldn't have made me another homeroom teacher" he complains. "Diego he's just like you" I whisper. "How" he whispers back. "You both complain a lot" I giggle.
Diego slaps me "no I do not"
-time skip-
Me and Diego walk out of the school together. "Desi lets go have a photo shoot I need content for my instagram" he pulls me to a near by hill and we take pictures some of me, some of him, and some of us together. Today was fun and I can't wait for more days like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a little authors note
Sorry the chapters are short they will soon to get longer but right now I just need some stuff to post