"Zayn isnt it" I asked "thats me" he grinned "where are you off to in a hurry"

"just off back to the dorm so I can start unpacking, what about you"

"ah the dreaded unpacking" he laughed

"and ive come to make a wish" It was then that I realised we were stood infront of the fountain, it really does look beautiful.

"make a wish?" i questioned

"yeah you get a coin and toss into the fountain and make a wish" he replied

"here you have a go" He gave me a coin and I threw it in the fountain and made my wish. After I made my wish we sat down and talked he told me he was from Bradford that he was doing a music major it turned out we have a lot in common which was nice i just hop I dont give him the wrong impression. Before we knew it an hour had gone by,

"i best get going still need to unpack" i stated

"okay well i had fun Perrie can I have your number then maybe we can do this again sometime"

"er yeah sure" i smiled

"thank you well I'll call you, bye" he said as he walked away. As I started to walk away I heard someone shout my name i turned around and saw Leigh-Anna walking towards me, I couldnt help but smile.

"i thought you were unpacking"

"yeah i was supposed to be but I got sidetracked" i laughed

"well you want some help Jesy's gone off with Jordan and im not doing anything"

"yeah sure, could do with the help" i smiled. She then linked arms with me and we walked to the dorms.

"your accent Is so cute, you sound just like jade, she's from Newcastle as well" she said.

"awww really cool" 5 mintues later we arrived at my dorm.

"I won't be a sec just going to get changed" Leigh-Anne said. I didn't even ask where her and Jesy's room was but then I saw Leigh-Anne just walk across the hall and enter the door opposite mine. I was kind of glad that their room was opposite mine.

I've never really had any friends and the few friends I had abandoned me when I came out. But now having Leigh-Anne who i can stop thinking about and Jesy and the two Jordan's and Sam liking me just seems to good to be true. I opened my door and walked in and went to my room. I was unpacking my things when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and found Leigh-Anne standing there in just joggers and a hoodie. She had put her hair up and she looked beautiful even when she didn't make an effort i envy her. I didn't realise I was staring until she spoke I felt so embarrassed.

"you going to let me in" she laughed.

"oh sorry yeah come in" I gestured her in.

"want some help unpacking" she asked

"erm sure didn't realise I brought that much stuff" I laughed

"you've got some cute things Pez guessing you like the hippie stuff" she smiled as she starting unpacking. I loved it when she called me Pez.

"thanks and yeah I like the whole peace thing I even have a saying" oh God why did I have to say that. That doesn't sound weird at all

"awww really? that's cute what is it" she asked smiling at me. Her smile was really something

"don't laugh will you?" I said shyly

"why would I laugh?" she smiled "its, don't worry, be hippie"