"Should've said no." he said outloud and sighed, getting up from his bed and walking over  to his closet, changing into his outfit for the day.

He leaned his head back after he put on his shoes and sighed loudly, frustratedly. He walked out of his room and down the stairs, and directly out the front door without interacting with his mother. He got in his car and sighed, turning the car on and backing out of his garage and onto the road. He drove down the road on his way to school, dreading the entirety of the day that was about to come his way.

~2 hours later~

As Haknyeon opened up the door to the dance practice room and walked in, he was greeted by cold air blowing onto his skin. His eyes widened and his face lit up, a smile coming across it. He walked inside and looked around, and looked over to Juyeon.

"Is the AC finally up and running again?" Haknyeon said, his voice almost way too excited for him to be speaking about an air conditioner's status.

Juyeon responded with a simple nod and a small smile before he put his focus back into his phone that was in his hands.

Haknyeon's smile grew brighter and wider as he walked over to his corner of the room and sat his bag down in it's usual spot and started his daily stretch routine.

Just then, he turned around and was greeted by Hyewon walking into the room, and throwing away an empty food container and walking over to him.

"China being here before me. Shocker." she said as she put her bag down and began stretching with him.

"I woke up early this morning." he said, leaning to the right, stretching his abdomen.

"I found you a twlefth team member." Hyewon said with a bland tone, sounding serious.

Haknyeon, caught off guard, fell to the floo doing his side stretch and looked up at her, looking confused and shocked all in one facial expression.

"YOU WHAT NOW?!" he yelled, looking at her.

She got down to his level and slapped his cheek and put a finger over his mouth.

"Can you stop yelling!!" she responded back to him and removed her finger from in front of his lips and stood up, offering him a hand up to get up which he took.

"I found you a twelfth team mate! You should be thanking me and worshipping the ground I walk on! Not acting like a confused bumbling dumbass!" she scoffed and shook her head, crossing her arms.

Haknyeon squinted and rubbed his cheek and looked at her.

"You didn't have to hit me." he spoke, making the most unintentionally cute frowny face that he could make.

"You were being too loud. You sounded like a woman birthing quadruplets and two were coming out your snatch at the same time. I had to keep you from screaming so we didn't get noise complaints from the other classrooms near us and have them reach the principal and him shut this entire class down! I saved us all in the long run by smacking you." she said, moving her hair off her shoulder and leaning down, grabbing the water bottles from his and her bags, handing him his.

He opened his water bottle, taking a tiny sip, wiping his lips, and spoke to her.

"But who did you fi-" he tried to ask  before he was cut off by the door to the hallway opening.

And in walked Kim Sunwoo.

Haknyeon felt his facial expression change, and his skin go cold. Sunwoo was the last person he would have expected Hyewon to find to fill the twelfth spot in his dance group.