5. rocky horror! the creature

Start from the beginning

Santana leaned over Quinn's shoulders to see the words Date Night? on her notebook when she turns her head to Spencer who was smiling at Quinn.

Mr Schuester hands the rocky horror the song playlist sheet, "and i'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure that they're okay with it,"

"and," he smiled again, "we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nationals in New York," Santana hands Spencer and Quinn the song sheet, when Spencer passed the sheets towards Sam and Samaria.

"okay, let's talk about casting," Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "oh," she raised her hand, "Finn and i will play Janet and Brad,"

"ah!" Artie looked at Mr Schuester, "and i'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?" Mr Schuester looked at Artie, "that's what i was thinking, and i thought Kurt could play the role of Frank-N-Furter,"

Kurt shook his head, "no, there's no way, i'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick," Santana looked at Kurt, "why? cause that look was last season?"

Kurt sends Santana a glare, "i'll do it," Mason spoke up from beside Tina, "really? it's, like, the male lead,"

Mason smiled, "i know, but i'm feeling a little more confident," Mason looked at Mr Schuester, "about my singing voice after our duets project,"

"great!" Mr Schuester smiled at Mason, "i have no problem with that, now we're a little short on female roles, so we're going to have to double on Columbia's and Magenta's,"

Rachel let out a breath, "it's standard practice on broadway," she looks at the new directions, "it'll preserve your voices,"

Mercedes looked down at Rachel, "i'd like to preserve you," Spencer chuckled, "in a jar, in my basement," Spencer high fives Mercedes over Quinn, "Spencer... Sam-"

the two boys stopped smiling at Mercedes, when they looks at Mr Schuester, "yeah?" he furrowed his eyebrows, "i'd like you guys to play the role of the creature taking turns,"

"from the black lagoon?" Quinn looked at Spencer, "Rocky.." Spencer lightly smiled, "he's like the Frankenstein character, but blonde," Spencer looked at Quinn, "you'll kill the part, he's cute, just like you,"

Spencer smiled when Quinn leaned onto her pen, "better start working on those abs," Spencer and Sam looked behind them, "are you kidding me?"

Spencer turns his head towards Santana, she knew Spencer had abs, she probably just wanted to see Spencer's amazing abs again.

Spencer lifts up his green t-shirt from his flannel shirt when Sam lifted up his red t-shirt from beside Samaria, "you could cut glass with these babies," Spencer and Sam smiled when they put down their shirts, "uh, we have no problem showing off our body,"

Mr Schuester smiled, "okay, looks like we got ourselves a show," the new directions cheered alongside each other, "yeah!"

***

Spencer sat in the doctor's office with his mom beside him, as the doctor was taking off Spencer's cast, "okay,"

Doctor Lopez moved Spencer's arm, "your arm has been healing quickly but you have to wear the sling," Spencer opened his mouth, "you don't have to wear it all the time, just when you're in class,"