Ruth satisfiedly looked at the excitement and longing in their eyes, and continued to say: "However I still must remind you, for those who withdraw midway, they will not receive any money or prize."

Everyone opened the contract to the 16th page, the consolation prize money amount was quite large, for some people even if they worked hard to live stream for 2-3 years, would also not necessarily be able to earn that much. If it was just to remain until the end, for them it shouldn't be too difficult, plus they still had the opportunity to obtain the Light Beam c10 model luxury car, this was something that they wouldn't be able to buy even if they furiously live-streamed for ten years, the limited edition model was even more something that even money wouldn't necessarily be able to buy.

Everyone finished signing the contract, and there were some people who for the sake of the prize money and prizes even gave birth to a heroic spirit of doing anything for riches.

Ruth collected all the contracts, and showed them to the biggest camera.

Angus stood up and made the final remarks: "The entire competition process will be done in an impartial, fair, and public manner, we will not favor any person, and will also not deliberately make things difficult for anyone. The competition will implement a scoring system, online netizen voting will account for 50% of the score, off-site judge evaluations will account for 25% of the score, and then personal evaluations will account for 25% of the score. Every netizen, besides having a vote for support, will also have a vote for objection, for those competitors who have received a certain amount of objection votes, in the final calculation of the scores, they will get a corresponding amount of points deducted. Finally, good luck to everyone."

They all boarded the ship arranged by the organizers. The next morning, they were sent to a planet that they had never seen before.

There were more than 10 airships and 2 large spaceships in the air, and some equipment put up on the ground. The organizers had already finished all of the preparations.

When the live streamers did their own live streams, they were all half videos and half images, it was very easy to fake. But the competition used the most advanced flying cameras, they could shoot the entire scene from all sorts of angles, plus in the sky there were still so many airships carrying out surveillance, wanting to cheat was basically impossible.

Ruth wore sunglasses, and her long red hair was blown by the wind, fluttering behind her body. She clapped and said to the competitors looking around: "Everyone, please look over here!"

All eyes concentrated on Ruth's body, and she used an excited tone to say: "Welcome everyone to the Kuluo Star, this is an extremely magical planet, if you are really outstanding at outdoors live stream, this place will be heaven for you. But if you're not, then this place will be hell."

"Voting on the Star Network has already begun, come, let us first see your voting numbers." Ruth clapped her hands, and immediately a projection of the Star Network appeared in midair, 18 people's headshots were shown in the image.

The competition had not yet officially started, the fans had already started voting to support the live streamers that they liked. Every person more or less had some supporting votes, Kedi who had the largest number of fans received the most number of supporting votes. Only Milton under his headshot had all objecting votes, this also meant that he was starting from a negative score.

This seemed to be within everyone's expectations, some people's ridiculing expression became even more obvious, their eyes looking at Jing Yang seemed to be saying, those netizens dislike you so much, even if you really do have the ability, you will still not be able to gain any support, not to mention that everyone knows that you only know how to cheat.