—Ghost will never come back —I find myself saying, with a cold tone.

Hearing it from my own voice made me shudder, and before I knew, a blade had emerged from my shoulder towards the ceiling.

—Oh, shoot, I almost lost control for a moment... —I instinctively grabbed the blade and started pushing it inside of my body.

It wasn't made from my gold alloy, but it dissipated once it was inside me. I turned towards Cairn, who understandably had stepped back and had a horrified expression on his face.

—I'm sorry, I'll go to cold my head, forget what I said —I said, in the most calm voice I could muster.

I walked towards the door and tried to leave, but he got a hold of my wrist.

—What do you mean forget about it? What do you mean by saying Ghost will not come back?!

Another blade popped from my chest after hearing him, but I managed to get a hold of it before it extended too far. I breathed deeply.

—Mantis said... that the while we will have our brothers back, they will not have any of their previous memories, they were damaged by being grinded and exposed to space, or something like that.

—What?! —Ghost said, with a furious tone on his voice.

—B-but even if they lose their memories, they'll be back! —Antarc said, attempting to cheer both of us.

—Yeah... I tried to tell myself that, but... it still hurts, so I might have not said it properly. As I said, forget what I said, Cairngorn.

He seemed frustrated, but nodded. I thought of asking them to leave me alone for a moment, but if I were to be left alone with my thoughts, I would probably explode in a storm of blades as before. The only thing that was keeping me together was pretending everything was fine. So I went to the party and did exactly that, smiled and chatted, ate a lot of food, and even tried to cheer up Antarc and Cairn, who were now carrying the weight of the truth. I'll have to tell the rest about it too, but not that night. The party went until so late, that everyone involved agreed on taking half of the next day to rest and recover. After the noon, with the help of Eucci and Jade, we set up a table in the middle of the hall where we would formalize our alliance and plan our attack against Franny.

—Good afternoon, I'm Phosphophyllite, I'll be representing the Lustrous as well as acting as mediator of this negotiations.

—I'll represent the Lunarians —Assassin said, Aechmea was at her side, with Cicada and Mantis standing behind them.

—We'll speak for the Admirabilis —Ondyne said, sitting next to Shiro.

—If you don't mind, Anchin-sama, I would like to represent the shadow servants —Kiyohime said, but for some reason, I suspected Andersen was behind it.

—And I'll represent myself —Berserker said proudly.

—T-then... I would like to be included as well —Caster spoke—, as a represent of humanity.

I was a little stunned by her words, but I remembered what he had been talking after we got back from the moon. She wanted to investigate about the humans trapped inside of the MoonCell, screaming desperately for help. She didn't feel comfortable bringing this up where the Lunarians might hear about it, and I shared her feelings, so she had to come up with something to explain herself in other way.

—I have been helping the Lustrous for a long time, so I ask in retribution the chance to allow me to revive the human race in this planet after we have finished with this conflict. I'll promise to watch over them and guide them to cooperate with the species that live here already.