foreword

this is a work of fiction. names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events are purely coincidental.

no part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

plagiarism is a crime.

these are just drafts and archives of my struggling chaotic mind and are written to ease the havoc of my unspoken thoughts

these are just drafts and archives of my struggling chaotic mind and are written to ease the havoc of my unspoken thoughts. contents are proses and poetry that are full of word vomits and unedited trashes. i apologize for any errors you may encounter along the way.

please be reminded that i am writing this in lowercase format, and it is intended because itʼs cute to see all the letters line up aesthetically.

i would also like to hear your thoughts! you can always comment your confessions and problems. this is a free wall! if youʼre not comfortable, then you can message me privately and weʼll talk it out.

and of course, i hope you enjoy reading this compilation! at the very least, i hope to alleviate the heavy emotions of your soul and make you feel a little bit better — even if itʼs just one percent.