Version 3

8 Months ago......

" Annabeth!" Malcom yelled as he burst into the Athena cabin during breakfast. " What is it?! And why did you not wake me up for breakfast?!" Annabeth demanded. " You need to see this! It's Percy...." He trailed off. Annabeth immediately got up and ran to the Poseidon cabin where she found all the campers looking or trying to look inside. " What's going on?!" She demanded. " Tell me!" Everyone looked at her in pity. " Why are you all looking at me in pity?" She asked. Katie Gardner daughter of Demeter was the brave one to tell Annabeth what was wrong. " Annabeth......Percy is missing." Katie said. Annabeth looked at everyone and demanded before stomping out" Find him you idiots! Find him!"

7 months ago.... ( One month after Percy has gone missing)

Annabeth was in the middle of training when she suddenly collapsed. Luckily a daughter of Apollo saw her faint and immediately ran to get help. " Will!" The girl screamed. " What's wrong Melissa? What happened?!" Will asked. " I don't know! She was training and then she just collapsed!" Melissa was panicking now. Will took Annabeth to the camp infirmary and examined her. What he found out was shocking. But he could not say anything to anyone yet. That was up to Annabeth.

When Annabeth woke up Will told her she collapsed. " What happened to me?" She asked. " You collapsed. " He replied. " I haven't been training that hard have I?" She responded. " No, but there is something you should know. You're pregnant." He said slowly. Her eyes widened. " It's your choice to tell the camp or not." He continued. She nodded. She was still in shock from learning she was pregnant.

Later that night while everyone was having dinner( Chiron was in his office and Mr D is of course not there) Annabeth stood up. " Everyone there's something I have to say! First I'm sorry I passed out earlier today but I have reason to. Will informed me when I woke up of this news. " Everyone listened attentively. " I'm pregnant." She said sorta sheepishly. Camp was silent for a few seconds and then it was broken by screaming and cheering and the Aphrodite cabin screeching.

7 months later.......

Instead of going to the Roman camp they invited the romans to Camp Half-Blood. They didn't want to risk Annabeth's condition( Despite her protests).Leading the romans was Percy and Reyna. Percy stopped them at Thalia's Tree. " You are not to attack especially on their turf do you understand?" Reyna said loud and clear to the romans. " Ma'am yes ma'am!" They replied in unison. Chiron was the one to greet them at the camp line. " Welcome Romans to Camp Half-Blood! I am Chiron the trainer of heroes, and Percy welcome home. " He said happily. " Good to see you Chiron." Percy smiled.

They were interrupted by many CHB campers. First was Katie chasing the Stolls( Typical). " STOLLS GET BACK HERE SO I CAN STRANGLE YOU WITH VINES!!" Yeah she was furious. Leo was flying Festus,"WOOOOOOOOO!!!! LEO FLAMIN VALDEZ COMING THROUGH!!" Leo cheered from a top Festus. Thalia was scolding Jason" Next time put your underwear away or you're grounded!" Thalia was not happy about Jason keeping his cabin messy. Chris the son of Hermes was sparing with Sherman the son of Ares( He's bring protective of Clarisse and wants to beat her BF in a fight), Rachel was painting in her cave a picture of camp before the titan war, Piper and her cabin were taking pictures of Tratie for the ship wall, Clovis was asleep as usual, Butch was feeding all the Pegsai, Will was checking Annabeth's sonogram and Clarisse was with Annabeth while she gets her sonogram done. "We aren't the most graceful or focused. " Percy said awkwardly. " I can see that." Reyna replied bluntly.

" Children settle down!" Chiron stomped his hoof. This got everyone in CHB quiet. Everyone looked next to Chiron and stared at Percy until the silence was broken" PERCY!" Everyone exclaimed excitedly. " Hey guys...." He replied. He look over all the campers and didn't see Annabeth. " Where's Annabeth?" He asked. All the campers looked at each other " Who wants to tell him?" They whispered to each other. " Stolls I'll give you 10 drachmas." Percy bribed. " Annabeth is getting her sonogram done!" Conner blurted. " Sonogram?" Percy was in disbelief." Uh yeah about that a month after you disappeared she found out you got her pregnant...... that's why we insisted on the romans coming here." Travis started. " We didn't want to risk Annabeth's very fragile condition." Conner finished.

" Which cabin?" He asked quickly. " Apollo cabin!" The entire Hermes cabin replied. He ran to the Apollo cabin not listening to Reyna yell at him to get back there. When he stormed inside he saw Annabeth laying on one of the campers beds with one arm over her head and the other with Clarisse holding her hand while she watched a screen revealing her baby in black and white. Will was moving something over her stomach. " You're sure you don't want to know the gender?" Will asked Annabeth. " I want it to be a surprise." Annabeth whispered. She was pretty tired from the baby kicking her all night. " Is is healthy?" She asked. " As healthy as any unborn baby can be." Will replied. " See? I told you the baby was fine." Clarisse said.

" Wise girl...." Percy breathed. Everyone in the cabin turned to Percy. " Seaweed brain!" Annabeth sat up quickly with Clarisse's help. " You remember?" She asked him. " I never forgot you even when I forgot everything else." He replied. " Annabeth I'm sorry!" He said as he glanced at her stomach. " It's fine because I wouldn't trade this baby for anything." Annabeth told him. " I'll take it from here Clarisse." Percy turned to the daughter of Ares. " See ya later Princess, Prissy!" Clarisse said before leaving the couple alone with Will. " I'm glad you're home." Annabeth whispered to Percy. " Good to be home." He said.