I'm a survivor

While Lúcifer and Kol were taunting Niklaus in NOLA, Lilith and Katherine were in Hell, pranking the demons that were free around the palace. If you never knew Kitty Kat, you would think that she was a sweet teenager, playing with her little sister and laughing around their house, while tricking the employees.

But this wasn't a normal family, they were in Hell and the employee was made of demons. Somewhere in the castle some soul was being tortured, in Luci's command or just for the fun of it, I mean, what could be better than torture, right? But Lilith has another idea of fun, and Katherine had told her mother that she would take care of the little girl that was becoming a sister for her.

Kitty Kat didn't remember the last time she had laugh so much, and she was enjoying causing some havoc with the child. Even better knowing that they wouldn't do anything against the pair, seeing as Lucifer would take their heads if so, and knowing that Klaus couldn't take her anymore and that she didn't need to fear everything, all the time.

The Salvatore Brothers were around doing something that she had told them to, they weren't as boring as when they arrived and their relationship as brothers was better now, without Elena. They didn't have access to some parts of the castle yet, seeing as only those trusted by the devil that could walk around freely. Everyone was responsible for an area, and they weren't complaining about it. The only ones who could walk everywhere were Kol, Katherine and the Queen, of course, Lilith would to soon, but she was still small for some things, well, this was what Kol thought. Lucifer simply didn't let her because she wanted her existence a secret for a while. Not even her apprentice, Cordelia, knew about this, thinking about it, she didn't know a lot.

So, the Princess of Hell and the Mikaelson child were playing around when, suddenly, they couldn't find any demons, which was a bad thing, knowing that at least one was always around for any emergency. They looked at each other and Katherine took Lilith's little hand in hers and began to walk silently around the corridors, looking for a safe place for them to stay while they figured out what was going on.

Katherine was remembering the lessons that her mother gave her, what she should do in this kind of thing happened, and she remembered Lucifer telling her that the safest room was the one that held her pets, those being her tigers and snakes, but they weren't normal, they were infused with darkness, Luci made them extremely powerful because she loved those creatures and didn't want to lose them, so she made their lives linked with hers, seeing that it would be really difficult to someone to kill her, almost impossible. So looking at her, now, little sister, Katherine took her in her arms and went towards the room, not making a sound and being as quick as possible, in one of her hands, that wasn't occupied holding the child, Kat had some sort of bracelet, with the form of a snake that gained life and turned into a whip, the fangs of the serpent had poison made to kill or injury any type of supernatural creature, being a present from Luci.

When the training was complete, Lucifer let Katherine choose which weapon she wanted and having more affinity with the whip, she asked Luci for it, but the devil made the whip even stronger than it already was and could be only used with Katherine...

When the training was complete, Lucifer let Katherine choose which weapon she wanted and having more affinity with the whip, she asked Luci for it, but the devil made the whip even stronger than it already was and could be only used with Katherine, it only responded her. So it was safe to say that even without her vampire powers, the princess was still deadly.

"Beauty, strength, strategy, this is all you need to be a good princess, you can conquer anything you want if you are intelligent enough to this, you have to think as if you're playing chess, choose your queen and your king, protect them, make your goals, see what you have and explore it, look for your mistakes and finalize it, if you make a mistake, you're dead, and always have a back-up plan" said Lucifer.

Katherine smirked when she had the perfect plan and made her way to the safe room.

As Katherine entered the room all the tigers, dragons, snakes and hellhounds looked at them in alert, wondering what they were doing there since the only one that went to the place was their queen

The ex vampire shuddered, a little intimidated with all the red eyes looking at her, but continued walking when she felt Lilith caress her hand in comfort, she looked at the child, that was now walking too, seeing her smile at the bigger creatures that were around, just like Lucifer, she thought.

Katherine smiled a bit and then put her emotionless face, and looked seriously at them, walking in the middle of them. Lilith went towards the 2 strongest hellhounds, Apophis and Tiamat, which were the ones that everyone feared because of them being ruthless, cruel and Lucifer's favorites, they only responded to her too, but didn't mind the little girl, because she usually slept in the middle of them.

The former vampire sighed and began "I know that you don't consider me your princess and that you only don't kill me because of Lucifer. I know that I never did a good act as a princess too, but I'm willing to change. Right now, your queen isn't in the castle and the demons simply disappeared, I'm afraid that something bad is going on. I'm only a pathetic human, unfortunately, but I'm a survivor and I'm ready to fight by your side if you can do the same with me. I don't want you to treat me like your princess, I want you to treat me like a warrior and I want to protect our home, so I'm asking you to fight by my side, I really need your help."

As she looked around, a smirk formed on her face, the monsters all had this dark aura around them, some went and stayed around Lilith, to protect her because she was still small to fight, while the others went with the older girl, and with this th...

As she looked around, a smirk formed on her face, the monsters all had this dark aura around them, some went and stayed around Lilith, to protect her because she was still small to fight, while the others went with the older girl, and with this they went towards the center of the palace, ready to the war.

And in that moment they saw, that there was a little bit of devil in her angel eyes