You should fear me

Lucifer's POV:
I looked over to Cordelia and said "Hello little red, missed me?" with the smile not faltering from my face.

Lia laughed and said "Luci! What took you so long?" I turned around to look at them while saying "Well, if you didn't let you guard down I wouldn't need to come over here, would I? And these fools took you, if it was a vampire I wouldn't be so angry but really Cordelia? A coven of witches that can't even do magic? Pathetic" I saw her looking down in shame making me sigh when I heard someone laughing, I turned to see that it was Klaus, making me smile, it was just a few moments that he would lose the cold facade.

I turned to see Lia looking at me, with a small smile that left me confused but I just ignored it and said to her "You've finally met the 'big bad hybrid, darling". She looked at me mischievously and smirked saying "I did, Luci, I must say that I was expecting more after all those things you told me" my gaze snapped toward hers as a warning to stop talking when we heard Niklaus asking "So you've talked about me, love, may I know what you said to her?" I turned to him and was about to speak when Cordelia continued "She said that you're glorious, powerful, a king" what the hell was she trying to do?, Nik had an amusing smirk on his face was Lia was trying to not laugh. I was gonna say something when I was, once again, interrupted but by Sophie Deveraux this time.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked, I looked over to Klaus, winking at him, then turned to the bitch with a cold glare and answered "Well, I'm afraid Cordelia here called me Luci, and I hate bad manners, darling, careful with that mouth of yours". She looked arrogantly over me and said "You can't do anything to me, we're linked, everything you do to me happens to the girls".

I looked around and saw that other 6 witches were behind her, I smirked then looked at Sophie again and said, while walking around her, "So if you're linked with them, I'm afraid that the one that made the spell is dead now but she was close to you because now you're the most protected witch of this coven, or should I say, the only protected witch" I saw that she began to understand what I was saying when I heard Cordelia shout "Luci, don't do this!" I looked at her over my shoulder and put my finger over my mouth when I disappeared and appeared behind her and turned her to the other witches as my hellhounds appeared beside me but only the witches that would die, Cordelia and myself could see them, making everyone confused when the witches started to scream and tried to run but were turned in pieces as my lovely dogs ate them alive. The terrified screams stopped after a moment when all that was left was blood. I turned my head to Sophie seeing her frozen with fear, I walked behind her and and put my hand on her shoulder, allowing her to see my bloody hellhounds circling her, making her scream and fall on her knees, with her head in hands. I crouched in front of her, raising her head and said "I told you to watch your mouth, darling, today YOU killed this 6 witches, tsk, tsk, wasn't loosing your sister enough for you? Do you want me to burn down this whole coven while you watch?" She shakily shook her head making me smirk "That's what I though" then I got up and went to Cordelia, with all of them looking at me except Sophie that was still crying and looking at the ground.

I stood beside Lia as I said "Show time is over, I believe I can take my dear apprentice with me, right Sophie?" And she answered "Ye-yes".
I turned to Lia and said "let's go home", she looked at me and said "But Luci, I want to help Hayley!" I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes taking a deep breath then looked over at Sophie again and said "Darling, would you mind if I took the momma wolf too?" She quickly shook her head no. I went over to her and bent down while looking at her eyes I said "You'll forget everything that you saw now and myself, you'll only know that you should fear me if you ever see me again. If someone ask how the 6 witches died, you'll say that" I paused and turned around, looking at each of them, my gaze stopped at Klaus that nodded his head, understanding what I wanted, I looked at her again and continued "you'll say that Klaus Mikaelson tortured and killed them when you tried to manipulate him. You've never been so afraid in your life, he's truly the devil in disguise" a crazy smile appeared on your face when you stood up again and turned to the others "Well guys, family reunion is over,lets go home, shall we?" And I snapped my fingers, making them teleport to the Mikaelson house with Cordelia, while I returned to hell.

No one's POV:When the brothers, Hayley and Cordelia appeared on the Mikaelson mansion, all of them were frozen, on their own mind, except the scarlet witch that made her way to the sofa and sighed, already accustomed with Lucifer's methods, waitin...

No one's POV:
When the brothers, Hayley and Cordelia appeared on the Mikaelson mansion, all of them were frozen, on their own mind, except the scarlet witch that made her way to the sofa and sighed, already accustomed with Lucifer's methods, waiting for them to snap out of their shocked states and start bombarding her with questions. Then she heard Hayley asking "What the hell just happened?" And it seemed to make all the three look towards Lia, waiting for the answers.

Cordelia smirked and said "That was Lucifer for you, you're lucky that she has a soft spot for Niklaus and myself or she would have killed everyone there" with this, they looked towards Klaus that seemed to be yet o his mind, looking at his hands and frowning, trying to know why her presence was so familiar to him.

Then Elijah looked over the scarlet witch and said "I beg your pardon, did you say 'Lucifer'? as the devil Lucifer?"
Cordelia laughed at his incredulous face and said "exactly like the devil, i didn't believe when I first met her too, let's just say that was the first and only time I met the darkest part of hell, but I'm afraid that if you want answers, make yourself comfortable, it's a very long story" and with this all of them sat together, wanting to know the real story of the fallen archangel. What they didn't know was that Cordelia had eyes and ears that were watching everything for her.